Date: 18.11.2017 / Article Rating: 4 / Votes: 719
Troy.professay.info #Counseling direction essay spiritual

Recent Posts

Home >> Uncategorized >> Counseling direction essay spiritual

Counseling direction essay spiritual

Oct/Thu/2017 | Uncategorized

Counseling direction essay spiritual - …

Counseling direction essay spiritual

Write My Essay Online for Cheap -
Counseling direction essay spiritual - …

If you were a scientist, what would you invent? If I were a scientist, I would create a machine that will solve every crisis including the economy crisis, global warming, and much more. This device will detect any burglary or crime before it even happens. Direction Essay! This machine or device will be called If It#39;s Not the Nicest It#39;s a Crisis. ! This device will be in everyone#39;s home and for counseling direction essay the bigger problems this machine will be placed in prison conclusion, the White House, schools and everywhere, if that place needs protection. The big machines will handle any threats, crimes or attacks to the country or the place. The smaller device will be the size of a children#39;s size two shoe. Counseling Direction Essay! The small device will be placed anywhere except for underground.

The big machine can be placed anywhere. People can shrink the size of - why i love my school, a mouse if only the house is small. The nickname for this machine will be Smart Companion. The Smart Companion will last for twenty years and never turns on you like other inventions do. The Smart Companion will never break and is indestructible. The chip will either be voice commanded or remote controlled. Lastly, the invention will be certificated to work and counseling direction spiritual if it doesn#39;t, all machines will be shut down and checked. If the machines ever turn on people, the chip will stop working. How Do You Do A Research! If that doesn#39;t happen people will still be given copies just in case of the twenty years have passed. I invent a machine that ends hunger.

It will give families and animals food. You will just need to put your tongue on the scanner and counseling direction it will know what food you want. It will work with animals too. This will help the world by stopping people from killing animals and eating them. It will stop extinction and hunger.

It will also help the world because with this invention you don#39;t have to waste $100 each week. This machine will save families millions of direction essay, dollars. Comparison On Two People! Animals won#39;t go hungry and spiritual die. This makes any kind of essay writing - why my school, food you want, no more cooking in the kitchen. Now you could just sit and relax all day. Counseling Essay Spiritual! This is better because you don#39;t need to kill animals for the meat. This will end extinction.

This machine will end extinction and my school hunger for direction spiritual animals and families who don#39;t have enough money to pay for - why i love it. It will help families all over the world. If I were a scientist I would invent a car that would run on air. It would have no wheels and no gas, just air. Of course, no oil. It would be faster than a normal car. If you were to put gas in it, it would explode.

If you put oil in it, it would blow sky high. If you add wheels, it will fall apart. It will help the world, because whenever you go by trash it picks it up, and turns it into counseling spiritual air. It would not spill oil or pollute the earth with gas. It will help the plants and it will help you. It#39;s going to be the best and safest car in the world. That#39;s what I would invent if I were a scientist.

My invention is about salt water cleaner. How Do Paper! It is basically a big machine that cleans salt water to direction essay spiritual, drink. I think this would help the world because we are in a drought and we really need water. My machine would be either near the Castaic Lake Water Agency or there would be a small but new water agency. If we made a whole new one by the ocean there would have to be a long pipe that goes from it to the Castaic Lake Water Agency. My salt water cleaner has a large tube that goes into the ocean and sucks the water up into a large container. At the top of the container there will be a large screen that keeps out salt and trash. Some of the to kill a mockingbird essay salt might get through so it goes through a small filter.

All the salt that is on counseling direction essay the screen will either go to prison essay, a landfill or to direction essay, a salt company for them to clean and essay bottle to sell to stores. Direction! If any water agency in the world including Castaic Lake Water Agency took my invention to to kill essay, use that would be awesome. My invention would be a TV that has a lifelike 3-D screen which causes you to actually catch baseballs, throw a football, get autographs, meet the players, and smell the scents of the NHL, MLB, NFL, and the NBA right out of direction, your own screen. Essay - Why I Love! There would be two remotes, one for the channels and another for food. The food one works by pressing the menu button and it will give you a list of restuarants; you choose the restaurant and direction essay spiritual choose the and contrast on two people food you want. A tray will come out and counseling direction spiritual you put the money on the tray and thesis methods it will go back in. In seconds, you#39;ll have delicious food.

I would think that this device can save a lot of people money. Instead of going to a baseball game for $30, you can just sit down in a chair and you#39;re at the game. Another good part is that everything you buy is half off. Also, it would be great for the whole family. If I were a scientist, I would create a shield that keeps dangerous people or things away from hurting someone. Counseling Direction! This device will protect people and things.

The name of this shield is Keep the Danger Away. This shield beeps when it detects danger, it opens up and comparison and contrast essays people it doesn#39;t let anything or anyone that can put people in counseling direction essay spiritual, danger. Comparison And Contrast Essays! This shield will also alarm you and the police so you can be safe. This shield is indestructible so nothing will hurt people. This shield will make our world better because there will be less crime. Counseling Essay! People will be protected from master, any danger that goes their way. If I were to be a scientist I would invent a car that runs on bubbles and that you don#39;t need to steer because I think it will be easier for some people. Also, young ones could drive it too. I think it will help the world by not being tired of driving all the essay spiritual time and not waking up early to how do you do a research paper outline, take your kids to school because they could just go to school on their own new car.

I like my invention don#39;t you? I also think it will help the world by counseling direction, not being tired all the time of going here and essay writing going there. Essay! I forgot to tell you that you could just tell it where to go and what to get and it will go get it for you so now I know that you will not be tired of going everywhere. I am going to finish it in a couple of years so if you want one you need to have $100,000 prepared and I will be happy to master research, sell you one. (Not). I might just keep one and use it for one year and see what it needs and if it will be safe for little people. If I were a scientist, I would invent a pencil that does your own work so kids won#39;t be tired of writing a lot. Counseling Direction! A pencil that has a microphone that you will tell what you are going to do and it will follow directions. If it does not work just give it a bang and it will work.

Take it anywhere like school, work, anywhere you can think of. Get it in any shape or with your name on it. It will come with anything you like. Writing I Love! As soon as you order, it will be made. I hope you like it. I hope everybody likes it. It will make our world better because no one will get tired of writing. Now it is your chance of counseling direction spiritual, getting one right away. It is the pen of the how do you do paper year so get it now. If I were a scientist I would invent a transporter because people could get places faster if I did.

It could help the military, it could help the direction essay ambulances, and it could just get people to places faster. It could help the military because, when army men in Iraq need reinforcements, guys from the USA can go there in a minute instead of a long plane ride that takes maybe eighteen hours. That could win America every war. The hospital would be helped because if there were a guy in the forest and iron mask he was choking and the hospital was an hour away. Direction! If I invented a transporter then the prison essay doctor could get there before he chokes to direction essay spiritual, death. There#39;s lots of other reason why, but those were the important ones. I think it would be cool and fun if I invented the transporter. If I could invent anything I#39;d invent an insta-lab.

A push of the man essay, a button, and a lab with test tubes, charts, and counseling direction essay everything else you#39;ll need appears! So no more trying to how do a research paper, find something when its lost, the table has locked drawers to store stuff! If I was a scientist, I would create or invent a book. Now, I know what you#39;re thinking books are boring, but now The Gladiator book. Counseling Direction Essay Spiritual! The Gladiator book is a book you create. OK, it gives it#39;s name already but you create the characters, you create how they#39;re doing. Also, in this magnificent invention you speak out the dialogue and when you#39;re all done you can color it and hear the direction essay story, but when you close it will erase by itself for someone else to use.

How cool is that? 2. I will invent a laser for when a me are. 3. Prison Essay Conclusion! I would invent more guns and more weapons for the army. Essay! 4. I would invent Pokemon and essay - why jet packs so I can fly all the way to the moon. Counseling Essay! 5. And everlasting gum. 6. More excitement to i love my school, do exercise.

Lots of people need exercise.

Write my Paper for Cheap in High Quality -
Counseling vs Spiritual Direction | …

How to Write a Bibliography – Examples in MLA Style. Please note, all entries should be typed double-spaced. In order to keep this Web page short,single rather than double space is used here. See Bibliography Sample Page for direction essay, a properly double-spaced Bibliography or Works Cited sample page. Examples cited on this page are based on the authoritative publication from MLA. If the example you want is not included here, please consult the MLA Handbook, or ask the writer to look it up for you. Format for entries: A single space is used after any punctuation mark. When dividing a long word or URL onto two lines, put hyphen, slash, or period at the end of the line. Prison Conclusion! Do not add a hyphen to a URL that was not originally there. Never begin a new line with a punctuation mark.

Double-space all lines in a bibliography entry. Do not indent the first line of a bibliography entry, indent second and subsequent lines 5 spaces, or 1/2? (1.25 cm) from the counseling direction spiritual, left margin. Please see Chapter 11. Guidelines on How to Write a Bibliography for details. When writing a bibliography, remember that the purpose is to communicate to the reader, in a standardized manner, the sources that you have used in sufficient detail to be identified. Comparison Essays! If you are unable to find all the necessary information, just cite what you can find. Click here to counseling direction essay spiritual, see a selection of comparison essays, Common Abbreviations used in documentation. For a complete list of Common Scholarly Abbreviations used in parentheses, tables, and documentation, please go to counseling direction spiritual, Section 7.4 of the 6th edition of the MLA Handbook.

Bell, Stewart. The Martyr’s Oath: The Apprenticeship of a Homegrown Terrorist . Mississauga, ON: Wiley, 2005. Biale, David, ed. Cultures of the Jews: A New History . New York: Schocken, 2002. Bowker, Michael. Fatal Deception: The Untold Story of comparison and contrast essays people, Asbestos: Why It Is Still Legal. and Still Killing Us . N.p.: Rodale, 2003.

N.p. = No place of publication indicated. Capodiferro, Alessandra, ed. Wonders of the World: Masterpieces of Architecture from. 4000 BC to essay, the Present . Vercelli: White Star, 2004. Cross, Charles R. Room Full of essay, Mirrors: A Biography of Jimi Hendrix . New York: Maltin, Leonard, ed. Movie Video Guide 2002 Edition . New York: New American, 2001. Meidenbauer, Jorg, ed.

Discoveries and counseling direction essay spiritual Inventions: From Prehistoric to Modern Times . Lisse: Rebo, 2004. Puzo, Mario. The Family: A Novel . Completed by Carol Gino. New York: Harper, 2001. Rowling, J.K. Harry Potter and essays on two the Chamber of Secrets . New York: Scholastic, 1999. —. Harry Potter and the Prisoner of counseling essay spiritual, Azkaban . Thorndike, ME: Thorndike, 2000. Suskind, Ron. The Price of Loyalty: George W. Bush, the White House, and the Education of. Paul O’Neill . How Do You Do A Research Paper! New York: Simon, 2004.

If your citation is from counseling direction essay spiritual, one volume of a multivolume work and each volume has its own title, you need cite only the actual volume you have used without reference to other volumes in the work. Example: The Bourgeois Experience: Victoria to Freud comes in 5 volumes, written by outline, Peter Gay. (Title of Vol. 1: Education of the Senses ) Gay, Peter. Education of the direction spiritual, Senses . New York: Norton, 1999. (Title of Vol. 2: The Tender Passion)

Gay, Peter. The Tender Passion . New York: Oxford UP, 1986. (Title of Vol. 3: The Cultivation of master research methods, Hatred ) Gay, Peter. The Cultivation of Hatred . London: Harper, 1994. (Title of Vol. 4: The Naked Heart ) Gay, Peter. The Naked Heart . New York: Norton, 1995. (Title of Vol.

5: Pleasure Wars ) Gay, Peter. Pleasure Wars . New York: Norton, 1998. 2. Book with two authors or editors: Bohlman, Herbert M., and Mary Jane Dundas. The Legal, Ethical and International. Environment of counseling direction spiritual, Business . 5th ed. Writing I Love My School! Cincinnati, OH: West, 2002. Bolman, Lee G., and Terrence E. Deal. Direction Spiritual! Leading with Soul: An Uncommon Journey. of Spirit . Rev. ed. Thesis A Mockingbird Essay! San Francisco: Jossey-Bass, 2001.

Calvesi, Maurizio, and Lorenzo Canova, eds. Rejoice! 700 Years of Art for the Papal. Jubilee . New York: Rizzoli, 1999. Cohen, Andrew, and J.L. Granatstein, eds.

Trudeau’s Shadow: The Life and Legacy. of Pierre Elliott Trudeau . Toronto: Random, 1998. Heath, Joseph, and Andrew Potter. The Rebel Sell: Why the Culture Can’t Be Jammed . 2nd ed. Toronto: Harper, 2005. Llewellyn, Marc, and Lee Mylne. Frommer’s Australia 2005 . Hoboken, NJ: Wiley, 2005. Summers, Anthony, and Robbyn Swan. Sinatra: The Life . New York: Knopf, 2005.

Book prepared for publication by two editors: Shakespeare, William. The Tragedy of Hamlet, Prince of Denmark . Ed. Direction Essay! Barbara A. Mowat and prison conclusion Paul Werstine. New York: Washington.

3. Book with three authors or editors: Clancy, Tom, Carl Stiner, and Tony Koltz. Shadow Warriors: Inside the Special. Forces . New York: Putnam, 2002. Hewitt, Les, Andrew Hewitt, and Luc d’Abadie. The Power of Focus for College. Students . Counseling Direction! Deerfield Beach, FL: Health Communications, 2005. Larsson, Mans O., Alexander Z. Speier, and Jennifer R. Weiss, eds. Let’s Go:

Germany 1998 . New York: St. Essay! Martin’s, 1998. Palmer, R.R., Joel Colton, and counseling direction Lloyd Kramer. A History of the thesis a mockingbird essay, Modern World: To 1815 . 9th ed. New York: Knopf, 2002.

Suzuki, David, Amanda McConnell, and counseling direction Maria DeCambra. The Sacred Balance: A Visual Celebration of thesis to kill, Our Place in Nature . Direction Essay! Vancouver: Greystone, 2002. 4. Book with more than three authors or editors: You have a choice of listing all of the to kill, authors or editors in the order as they appear on the title page of the book, or use “et al.” from the Latin et alii, or et aliae , meaning “and others” after the first author or editor named.

Nelson, Miriam E., Kristin R. Counseling Essay! Baker, Ronenn Roubenoff, and Lawrence Lindner. Strong Women and Men Beat Arthritis . Essay! New York: Perigee, 2003. Nelson, Miriam E., et al. Strong Women and direction Men Beat Arthritis . New York: Hogan, David J., et al., eds. The Holocaust Chronicle: A History in Words and Pictures . Lincolnwood, IL: International, 2000. Pound, Richard W., Richard Dionne, Jay Myers, and James Musson, eds. The Man In The Iron Mask Essay! Canadian. Facts and Dates . 3rd ed. Markham, ON: Fitzhenry, 2005. Pound, Richard W., et al., eds.

Canadian Facts and counseling spiritual Dates . 3rd ed. Markham, ON: Rogerson, Holly Deemer, et al. Words for Students of English: A Vocabulary. Series for , ESL . Vol. 6. Advanced Level ESL. Pittsburgh, PA: U of Pittsburgh P, 1989. 5. Book with compilers, or compilers and counseling essay editors: McClay, John B., and master thesis Wendy L. Matthews, comps. and eds.

Corpus Juris Humorous: A Compilation of Outrageous, Unusual, Infamous and counseling essay spiritual Witty Judicial Opinions. from 1256 A.D. to the Present . New York: Barnes, 1994. O’Reilly, James, Larry Habegger, and Sean O’Reilly, comps. and eds. Danger: True Stories of prison, Trouble and counseling Survival . San Francisco: Travellers’ Tales, 1999. Teresa, Mother. The Joy in Loving: A Guide to Daily Living with Mother Teresa . Comp. Jaya Chaliha and Edward Le Joly.

New York: Viking, 1997. Note abbreviation: comp. = compiler or compiled by. 6. Book with no author or editor stated: Maclean’s Canada’s Century: An Illustrated History of the People and Events. That Shaped Our Identity . Writing - Why I Love My School! Toronto: Key, 1999. Microsoft PowerPoint Version 2002 Step by Step . Redmond, WA: Perspection, 2001.

The Movie Book . London: Phaidon, 1999. With Scott to the Pole: The Terra Nova Expedition 1910-1913 . Photographs of. Herbert Ponting. New York: BCL, 2004. 7. Book with one author, translated by another:

Muller, Melissa. Anne Frank: The Biography . Trans. Rita and Robert Kimber. New York: Metropolitan, 1998. 8. Work in an anthology, a collection by several authors, with one or more editors and/or compilers: Fox, Charles James. “Liberty Is Order, Liberty Is Strength.” What Is a Man? 3,000 Years of Wisdom on the Art of Manly Virtue. Ed. Waller R. Newell. New York: Harper, 2001. 306-7.

Wilcox, Robert K. “Flying Blind.” Danger: True Stories of Trouble and Survival . Comp. and ed. James O’Reilly, Larry Habegger, and Sean O’Reilly. San Francisco: Travellers’ Tales, 1999. Counseling Essay! 211-22. 9. Article in in the essay an encyclopedia with no author stated: “Nazi Party.” New Encyclopaedia Britannica . 1997 ed. “Tajikistan.” World Book Encyclopedia of People and Places . 2000 ed. 10. Article in an encyclopedia with an counseling direction essay author: If the encyclopedia is well known and articles are arranged alphabetically, it is not necessary to methods, indicate the direction essay spiritual, volume and page numbers. If the encyclopedia is not well known, you must give full publication information including author, title of article, title of encyclopedia, name of editor or edition, number of volumes in the set, place of publication, publisher and year of publication. Kibby, Michael W. “Dyslexia.” World Book Encyclopedia . How Do Outline! 2000 ed.

Midge, T. Counseling Essay Spiritual! “Powwows.” Encyclopedia of North American Indians . Prison Essay Conclusion! Ed. D.L. Birchfield. 11 vols. New York: Cavendish, 1997. 11. Article in a magazine, journal, periodical, newsletter, or newspaper with no author stated: “100 Years of essay, Dust and Glory.” Popular Mechanics Sept. 2001: 70-75. “Celestica to Repair Palm Handhelds.” Globe and Mail [Toronto] 29 Oct. 2002: B6. “E-Money Slips Quietly into Oblivion.” Nikkei Weekly [Tokyo] 22 Jan.

2001: 4. “McDonald’s Declines to Fund Obesity Education on Danger of research, Eating Its Food.” National Post [Toronto] 18 Apr. 2006: FP18. “Pot Use Doubled in Decade, Study Says: 14% Smoked Up in the Past Year.” Toronto Star. 25 Nov. 2004: A18. “Secondhand Smoke Reduces Kids’ IQs.” Buffalo News 23 Jan. Essay Spiritual! 2005: I6. 12. Article in essay a magazine, journal, periodical, newsletter, or newspaper with one or more authors: Use “+” for pages that are not consecutive.

Example: When numbering pages, use “38-45” if page numbers are consecutive. Use “A1+” if article begins on page A1, contains more than one page, but paging is not consecutive. Counseling! For page numbers consisting of writing - why i love my school, more than 3 digits, use short version if it is clear to the reader, e.g. 220-268 may be written as 220-68, but 349-560 must be written in full. Note also that there is no period after the month. The period in “Mar.” is for the abbreviation of March. If there are 4 or less letters in the month, e.g. May, June, and July, the months are not abbreviated. If the publication date is July 18, 2005, citation will be 18 July 2005.

Where a journal or magazine is a weekly publication, “date, month, year” are required. Where a journal or magazine is a monthly publication, only counseling direction essay spiritual “month, year” are needed. Where a newspaper title does not indicate the location of publication, add the city of and contrast essays on two, publication between square brackets, e.g. Daily Telegraph [London]. Square brackets are used to direction spiritual, enclose a word (or words) not found in thesis the original but has been added by you. An article in a scholarly journal is treated somewhat differently: Nielsen, Laura Beth. “Subtle, Pervasive, Harmful: Racist and Sexist Remarks in. Public as Hate Speech.” Journal of Social Issues 58.2 (2002): 265.

The above citation shows: Author’s name, Article title, Name of scholarly journal (underlined), Volume number, Issue number, Year of publication (in parentheses), and Page number. If the article is accessed online, add Access date and URL at the end, see 23. Internet citations, or citing electronic sources (e). Bogomolny, Laura. “Boss Your Career.” Canadian Business 13-16 Mar. 2006: 47-49. Cave, Andrew. “Microsoft and Sun Settle Java Battle.” Daily Telegraph [London]

Cohen, Stephen S., and J. Bradford DeLong. “Shaken and Stirred.” Atlantic Monthly. Jan.-Feb. 2005: 112+. Coleman, Isobel. “Women, Islam, and the New Iraq.” Foreign Affairs Jan.-Feb. 2006: 24+. Daly, Rita. “Bird Flu Targeting the Young.” Toronto Star 11 Mar. 2006: A1+. Dareini, Ali Akbar. “Iranian President Defends Country’s Nuclear Ambitions.” Buffalo News. Hewitt, Ben. “Quick Fixes for Everyday Disasters.” Popular Mechanics Nov.

2004: 83-88. Johnson, Linda A. “Fight Flu with Good, Old Advice from Mom.” Buffalo News. 10 Oct. 2004: A1-2. Mather, Victoria. “In Tiger Country.” Photos by counseling spiritual, James Merrell. Town Country Travel. Fall 2004: 102-111. Mohanty, Subhanjoy, and Ray Jayawardhana. “The Mystery of Brown Dwarf Origins.” Scientific American Jan. 2006: 38-45. Petroski, Henry. I Love My School! “Framing Hypothesis: A Cautionary Tale.” American Scientist Jan.-Feb.

Plungis, Jeff, Ed Garsten, and Mark Truby. “Caremakers’ Challenge: Green, Mean. Machines.” Detroit News and Free Press Metro ed. 12 Jan. 2003: 1A+. Sachs, Jeffrey D. “A Practical Plan to End Extreme Poverty.” Buffalo News 23 Jan. 2005: I2.

Saletan, William. Counseling Direction Essay! “Junk-Food Jihad.” National Post [Toronto] 18 Apr. 2006: A18. Thomas, Cathy Booth, and Tim Padgett. “Life Among the Ruins.” Time 19 Sept. ! 2005: 28+. Wolanski, Eric, Robert Richmond, Laurence McCook, and Hugh Sweatman. Counseling Spiritual! “Mud, Marine Snow and Coral Reefs.” American Scientist Jan.-Feb. 2003: 44-51. Wolanski, Eric, et al. “Mud, Marine Snow and Coral Reefs.” American Scientist. Jan.-Feb.

2003: 44-51. 13. Article from SIRS (Social Issues Resources Series): Suggested citation example from SIRS: Bluestone, Barry, and Irving Bluestone. To Kill Essay! “Workers (and Managers) of the World Unite.” Technology Review Nov.-Dec. 1992: 30-40. Reprinted in WORK . (Boca Raton, FL:

Social Issues Resource Series, 1992), Article No. 20. Bluestone, Barry, and Irving Bluestone. “Workers (and Managers) of the counseling, World Unite.” Technology Review Nov.-Dec. 1992: 30-40. Work . Ed. Eleanor Goldstein. Vol. 5. Boca Raton: SIRS, 1992.

Art. 20. Put in square brackets [ ] important information you have added that is not found in the source cited. Build-a-Bear. Advertisement. And Contrast Essays People! 7 Feb.

2005 http://www.buildabear.com/shop/default.aspx. GEICO. Advertisement. Newsweek 16 Jan. 2006: 92. IBM. Advertisement. Globe and Mail [Toronto] . 29 Oct. 2002: B7. Toyota. Advertisement.

Atlantic Monthly . Jan.-Feb. 2005: 27-30. 15. Booklet, pamphlet, or brochure with no author stated: Diabetes Care: Blood Glucose Monitoring . Burnaby, BC: LifeScan Canada, 1997. 16.

Booklet, pamphlet, or brochure with an author: Zimmer, Henry B. Canplan: Your Canadian Financial Planning Software . Calgary, AB: May use short forms: Rev. (Review), Ed. (Edition, Editor, or Edited), Comp. (Compiled, Compiler). Creager, Angela N.H. “Crystallizing a Life in Science.” Rev. of Rosalind Franklin: The. Dark Lady of DNA , by Brenda Maddox. American Scientist Jan.-Feb.

2003: 64-66. Dillon, Brenda. “Hana’s Suitcase.” Rev. of Hana’s Suitcase , by Karen Levine. Professionally Speaking June 2003: 36. Foley, Margaret. “Measured Deception.” Rev. of The Measure of All Things: The. Seven-Year Odyssey and Hidden Error That Transformed the World, by counseling direction, Ken Alder. Discover Nov. 2002: 77. Groskop, Viv. “Chinese Torture – at comparison essays Five.” Rev. of The Binding Chair, by Kathryn. Harrison. International Express 6 June 2000, Canadian ed.: 37.

Hoffman, Michael J. “Huck’s Ironic Circle.” Rev. of The Adventures of Huckleberry. Finn , by Mark Twain. Modern Critical Interpretations of Mark Twain’s. Adventures of direction spiritual, Huckleberry Finn, ed. A Mockingbird! Harold Bloom. New York: Chelsea, Iragui, Vicente. Rev. of Injured Brains of Medical Minds: Views from Within , comp.

and ed. Narinder Kapur. Counseling Essay Spiritual! New England Journal of Medicine 26 Feb. 1998: Neier, Aryeh. ! “Hero.” Rev. of Defending Human Rights in direction essay spiritual Russia: Sergei Kovalyov,

Dissident and the man in the iron mask essay Human Rights Commissioner, 1969-2003 , by Emma Gilligan. New York Review of Books 13 Jan. 2005: 30-33. Onstad, Katrina. “A Life of Pain and Paint.” Rev. of Frida , dir. Julie Taymor. National. Post [Toronto] 1 Nov. 2002: PM1+. Redekop, Magdalene. “The Importance of Being Mennonite.” Rev. of A Complicated.

Kindness, by Miriam Toews. Literary Review of Canada Oct. 2004: 19-20. Simic, Charles. Counseling Direction Essay! “The Image Hunter.” Rev. of Joseph Cornell: Master of , Dreams , by. Diane Waldman. New York Review 24 Oct. Counseling Spiritual! 2002: 14+. 18. CD-ROM, DVD: See also 35. Tape Recording: Cassette, Movie/Film on VHS or DVD (Digital Videodisc), Videocassette, Filmstrip. A Place in the Sun . Dir.

George Stevens. 1951. DVD. Paramount, 2001 . Encarta 2004 Reference Library . CD-ROM. Thesis To Kill Essay! Microsoft, 2003 . Encarta 2004 Reference Library Win32 . Educ. ed. DVD. Microsoft, 2003. LeBlanc, Susan, and Cameron MacKeen. “Racism and the Landfill.” Chronicle-Herald.

7 Mar. 1992: B1. Direction! CD-ROM. SIRS 1993 Ethnic Groups. Vol. 4. Art. Comparison And Contrast! 42. Links 2003: Championship Courses . CD-ROM. Microsoft Game Studios, 2002. YellowPages.city: Toronto-Central West Edition , 1998. CD-ROM.

Montreal: 19. Computer service – e.g. BRS, DIALOG, MEAD, etc.: Landler, Mark. Counseling Direction Spiritual! “Can U.S. Companies Even Get a Bonjour?” New York Times , Late Ed. ! – Final Ed., 1. 2 Oct. 1995. Counseling! DIALOG File 472, item 03072065. When citing a definition from a dictionary, add the abbreviation Def. after the word. If the word has several different definitions, state the number and/or letter as indicated in the dictionary. “Mug.” Def.

2. The New Lexicon Webster’s Encyclopedic Dictionary of the. English Language . Canadian ed. 1988. Short forms may be used, e.g. dir. (directed by), narr. (narrated by), perf. (performers), prod. (produced by), writ. (written by). A minimal entry should include title, director, distributor, and year of release. Essay Writing! May add other information as deemed pertinent between the title and the distributor. If citing a particular person involved in the film or movie, begin with name of that person. Charlie and the Chocolate Factory . Dir. Tim Burton. Essay Spiritual! Based on book by Roald Dahl.

Perf. The Man Iron! Johnny Depp. Warner, 2005. Depp, Johnny, perf. Charlie and the Chocolate Factory . Dir. Tim Burton. Based on book. by Roald Dahl. Warner, 2005. Burton, Tim, dir. Charlie and the Chocolate Factory . Based on book by Roald Dahl.

Perf. Johnny Depp. Warner, 2005. Monster-in-Law . Dir. Robert Luketic. Writ. Anya Kochoff. Counseling Essay Spiritual! Prod. The Man! Paula Weinstein, Chris Bender, and J.C. Spink. Perf. Jennifer Lopez and Jane Fonda. New Line, 2005. Nanny McPhee . Dir. Kirk Jones. Based on Nurse Matilda Books Writ.

Christianna. Brand. Prod. Lindsay Doran, Tim Bevan, and Eric Fellner. Perf. Emma Thompson, Colin Firth, and essay spiritual Angela Lansbury. Universal, 2005. One Hour Photo . Writ. and dir. Mark Romanek. Prod.

Christine Vachon, Pam Koffler, and Stan Wlodkowski. Perf. Writing - Why! Robin Williams. Fox Searchlight, 2002. Titanic . Dir., writ., prod., ed. Counseling Direction Essay! James Cameron. Prod. Jon Landau. Twentieth.

Century Fox and Paramount, 1997. The Tuxedo . Dir. Kevin Donovan. Prod. John H. Williams, and Adam Schroeder. Perf. Jackie Chan and Jennifer Love Hewitt. DreamWorks, 2002. Cite government document in how do a research paper outline the following order if no author is stated: 1) Government, 2) Agency, 3) Title of publication , underlined, 4) Place of publication, 5) Publisher, 6) Date. Canada.

Minister of Indian Affairs and Northern Development. Gathering Strength: Canada’s Aboriginal Action Plan . Ottawa: Minister of Public Works and. Government Services Canada, 2000. United States. National Council on counseling direction Disability. How Do You Do A Research Paper! Carrying on the Good Fight – Summary Paper from Think Tank 2000 – Advancing the Civil and Human. Rights of People with Disabilities from Diverse Cultures . Washington: Note: GPO = Government Printing Office in Washington, DC which publishes most of the U.S. federal government documents.

In citing a Congressional Record, abbreviate and underline the term, skip all the details and indicate only the date and page numbers. Example – for the following record: United States. Personal Responsibility and Work Opportunity Reconciliation Act of 1996 . PL 104-193. Counseling Direction! Congressional Record. Washington: GPO, July 31, 1996. Cong. Rec . 31 July 1996: 104-193. For examples on how to cite more complicated government documents, please see Section 5.6.21 in MLA Handbook for Writers of Research Papers, 6th ed.

23. Internet citations, or citing electronic sources: Basic components of an Internet citation: 2) “Title of Article, Web page or site” in quotation marks. 3) Title of , Magazine, Journal, Newspaper, Newsletter, Book, Encyclopedia, or Project , underlined.

5) Indicate type of essay spiritual, material, e.g. advertisement, cartoon, clipart, electronic card, interview, map, online posting, photograph, working paper, etc. if not obvious. 6) Date of the man in the iron essay, article, of counseling essay spiritual, Web page or site creation, revision, posting, last update, or date last modified. 7) Group, association, name of forum, sponsor responsible for Web page or Web site. 8) Access date (the date you accessed the Web page or site). 9) Complete Uniform Resource Locator (URL) or network address in angle brackets.

Note: An exception is made in referencing a personal e-mail message where an how do you do paper outline individual’s e-mail address is omitted for privacy reasons. Skip any information that you cannot find anywhere on counseling direction essay the Web page or in the Web site, and carry on, e.g. if your Internet reference has no author stated, leave out the author and begin your citation with the title. Always put your access date just before the URL which is placed between angle brackets or “less than” and “greater than” signs at the end of the citation. Generally, a minimum of three items are required for prison essay, an Internet citation: Title, Access Date, and URL. If the URL is too long for spiritual, a line, divide the address where it creates the least ambiguity and confusion, e.g. do not divide a domain name and comparison and contrast essays people end with a period such as geocities . Do not divide a term in counseling direction the URL that is made up of combined words e.g. SchoolHouseRock . Never add a hyphen at the end of the line to indicate syllabical word division unless the hyphen is actually found in conclusion the original URL. Copy capital letters exactly as they appear, do not change them to lower case letters as they may be case sensitive and be treated differently by some browsers. Remember that the purpose of spiritual, indicating the , URL is for readers to be able to access the Web page. Accuracy and clarity are essential.

a. Counseling Essay! Internet citation for master research, an advertisement: IBM. Advertisement. 23 Mar. 2003 http://www.bharatiyahockey.org/2000Olympics/ TheraTears. Advertisement. 2003. 8 May 2004 http://www.theratears.com/dryeye.htm.

b. Internet citation for an article from an online database (e.g. SIRS, eLibrary), study guide, magazine, journal, periodical, newsletter, newspaper, online library subscription database service, or an article in PDF with one or more authors stated: Bezlova, Antoaneta. “China to counseling, Formalize One-Child Policy.” Asia Times Online . 24 May 2001. You Do! 10 Oct. 2005 http://www.atimes.com/china/CE24Ad02.html. Clifford, Erin. “Review of Neuropsychology.” SparkNotes . 10 Oct.

2005. Machado, Victoria, and direction George Kourakos. Comparison And Contrast People! IT Offshore Outsourcing Practices in Canada . Ottawa: Public Policy Forum, 2004. 10 Oct. 2005 http://www.ppforum.com/ow/it_outsourcing.pdf. Marshall, Leon. “Mandela in Retirement: Peacemaker without Rest.” 9 Feb.

2001. National Geographic 10 Oct. 2005 http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/ Thomason, Larisa. “HTML Tip: Why Valid Code Matters.” Webmaster Tips. Newsletter . Spiritual! Dec. 2003. NetMechanic. 10 Oct. The Man In The Iron Mask Essay! 2005 http://www.netmechanic.com/

If using an online library subscription database service, add the name of the service, the name of the direction spiritual, library or library system, plus the mask essay, location of the library where the database is accessed, e.g.: Gearan, Anne. “Justice Dept: Gun Rights Protected.” Washington Post . 8 May 2002. SIRS. Iona Catholic Secondary School, Mississauga, ON. Counseling! 23 Apr. 2004. Note: 8 May 2002 = date of publication, 23 Apr. 2004 = date of access. Indicate page numbers after publication date if available, e.g. 8 May 2002: 12-14.

Leave out page numbers if not indicated in thesis essay source. Pahl, Greg. “Heat Your Home with Biodiesel”. Mother Earth News . 12 Jan. 2003. eLibrary Canada. Twin Lakes Secondary School, Orillia, ON. 10 Apr.

2006. Note: If citing the counseling spiritual, above source but information is you do a research outline obtained from accessing eLibrary at home, leave out the location of the school. Pahl, Greg. “Heat Your Home with Biodiesel”. Mother Earth News . 12 Jan. 2003. eLibrary Canada. 10 Apr.

2006. http://www.proquestk12.com. c. Counseling Direction Essay! Internet citation for an article from an online encyclopedia: Duiker, William J. How Do You Do A Research! “Ho Chi Minh.” Encarta Online Encyclopedia . 2005. Microsoft. 10 Oct. 2005. “Ho Chi Minh.” Encyclop?dia Britannica . 2005.

Encyclop?dia Britannica Premium Service. 9 Oct. 2005 http://www.britannica.com/eb/article-9040629. “Royal Shakespeare Company (RSC).” Britannica Concise Encyclopedia . 2005. Encyclop?dia Britannica. 8 Oct. 2005 http://concise.britannica.com/ebc/article?eu=402567. d. Internet citation for an article from an online magazine, journal, periodical, newsletter, or newspaper with no author stated: “Childcare Industry ‘Should Welcome Men’.” BBC News Online: Education .7 June 2003. 10 Oct. 2005 http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/low/education/2971310.stm. “Taiwan: A Dragon Economy and the Abacus.” BrookesNews.Com . 8 Dec.

2003. 10 Oct. 2005 http://www.brookesnews.com/030812taiwan.html. e. Internet citation for counseling direction spiritual, an article in a scholarly journal: Nielsen, Laura Beth. “Subtle, Pervasive, Harmful: Racist and Sexist Remarks in. Public as Hate Speech.” Journal of Social Issues 58.2 (2002), 265-280.

7 June 2003. f. Writing I Love My School! Internet citation for a cartoon, chart, clipart, comics, interview, map, painting, photo, sculpture, sound clip, etc.: “Islamic State of Afghanistan: Political Map.” Map. Atlapedia Online . 1993-2003. Latimer Clarke. 7 June 2003 http://www.atlapedia.com/online/maps/ Kersten, Rick, and Pete Kersten. “Congratulations!” Electronic card. Direction Spiritual! Blue Mountain Arts . 2000. 7 June 2003 http://www.bluemountain.com/ Lee , Lawrence. Thesis To Kill Essay! Interview. JournalismJobs.com . Feb.

2003. Counseling! 10 Oct. 2005. Schulz, Charles. “Peanuts Collection – Snoopy Cuddling Woodstock.” Cartoon. Art.com . 25 Apr. 2004 http://www.art.com/asp/sp.asp?PD=10037710RFID=814547. “Woodhull, Victoria C.” American History 102 Photo Gallery. 1997. State. Historical Society of Wisconsin.

10 Oct. 2005 http://us.history.wisc.edu/ g. Internet citation for an e-mail (email) from an individual, a listserve, an organization, or citation for an article forwarded from an online database by e-mail: Barr, Susan I. “The Creatine Quandry.” Bicycling Nov. 1998. EBSCOhost Mailer. E-mail to E. Interior. How Do Paper Outline! 11 May 2003. Kenrick, John. “Re: Link to essay spiritual, Musicals101.com.” E-mail to I. Lee.

10 May 2003. “NEW THIS WEEK for September 8, 2005.” E-mail to author. 8 Sept. 2005. PicoSearch. Mask Essay! “Your PicoSearch Account is Reindexed.” E-mail to John Smith. h. Internet citation for essay spiritual, an online government publication: Canada. Office of the Auditor General of Canada and the Treasury Board. Secretariat.

Modernizing Accountability Practices in the Public Sector . 6 Jan. A Research Outline! 1998. 10 Oct. 2005 http://www.tbs-sct.gc.ca/rma/account/ United States. National Archives and Records Administration. The Bill of counseling essay spiritual, Rights . 29 Jan. 1998. 10 Oct.

2005 http://www.archives.gov/exhibit_hall/ i. Internet citation for an online posting, forum, letter to the editor: Kao, Ivy. “Keep Spreading the Word.” Online posting. 4 June 2003. Reader Responses, Opinion Journal, Wall Street Journal Editorial Page . 10 Oct. 2005. Seaside Harry . “My Friend Drove My Car with the and contrast on two people, Parking Brake On!” Online. posting. 10 Oct. 2005.

PriusOnline.com Forum Index – Prius – Technical . 10 Oct. 2005 http://www.priusonline.com/viewtopic.php?t=6298highlight=. j. Internet citation for an online project, an information database, a personal or professional Web site: The MAD Scientist Network . 1995-2001 or 30 Feb. 1906. Washington U. School of Medicine.

10 Oct. 2005. http://www.madsci.org. O’Connor, J.J., and spiritual E.F. Essay I Love My School! Robertson. “John Wilkins.” Feb. 2002. U of St. Andrews, Scotland. 10 Oct. 2005 http://www-history.mcs.st-andrews.ac.uk/history/ Officer, Lawrence H. “Exchange Rate between the United States Dollar and Forty.

Other Countries, 1913 -1999.” Economic History Services, EH.Net, 2002. 13 Apr. 2006 http://www.eh.net/hmit/exchangerates/. Savill, R. Counseling! Richard. “Jazz Age Biographies.” The Jazz Age Page . 23 Oct. 2000. 12 Apr. 2006 http://www.btinternet.com/

Sullivan, Danny. “Search Engine Math.” 26 Oct. 2001. Search Engine Watch . 10 Apr. 2006 http://www.searchenginewatch.com/facts/math.html. Wurmser, Meyrav, and Yotam Feldner. “Is Israel Negotiating with the the man mask essay, Hamas?” Inquiry and Analysis No. 16. 23 Mar. 1999. Direction Spiritual! The Middle East Media and.

Research Institute. 10 Oct. 2005 http://memri.org/bin/articles.cgi? k. Internet citation for a software download: It is not essential to include the file size. Do so if preferred by your instructor. RAMeSize . Vers. ! 1.04. 15K. 24 Sept. 2000.

Blue Dice Software. 12 Oct. 2004. l. Internet citation for a speech taken from counseling, a published work with an editor: Lincoln, Abraham. “The Gettysburg Address.” 19 Nov. 1863. The Collected Works of.

Abraham Lincoln . How Do A Research Outline! Ed. Roy P. Basler. New Brunswick, NJ: Rutgers UP, 1955. Abraham Lincoln Online. 10 Oct. 2005 http://showcase.netins.net/ m. Internet citation for a work translated and edited by counseling direction essay, another:

Augustine, Saint, Bishop of Hippo. Confessions Enchiridion . Writing I Love! Trans. and ed. Albert C. Outler. 1955. Dallas, TX: Southern Methodist U. Digitized 1993. 10 Oct. 2005 http://www.ccel.org/a/augustine/confessions/ Blair, Tony. Interview. Prime Minister’s Office. 31 May 2003.

13 Apr. 2006. Chirac, Jacques. Interview. Time 16 Feb. 2003. 10 Oct. 2005. Longin, Hellmut. Telephone interview. 3 May 2006. Neilsen, Jerry. E-mail interview. 28 Apr. Essay! 2006. Wyse, Randall. Personal interview. 24 July 2005.

State name of speaker, title of lecture in quotes, conference, convention or sponsoring organization if known, location, date. Bradley, Vicki. “Marriage.” Agnes Arnold Hall, U of Houston. 15 Mar. 2003. Wilson-Smith, Anthony. “Hello, He Must Be Going.” Editorial. Maclean’s 26 Aug. 2002: 4. Lange, Rick. “U.N.

Has Become Ineffective and Ought to Be Disbanded.” Letter. Buffalo. News 23 Jan. 2005: I5. Woods, Brede M. In The Iron Mask Essay! Letter. Newsweek 23 Sept. 2002: 16. Kolbert, Elizabeth. “Six Billion Short: How Will the Mayor Make Ends Meet?” Letter.

New Yorker 13 Jan. 2003: 33-37. Geens, Jennifer. Reply to letter of Bill Clark. Toronto Star 29 Sept. Essay! 2002: A1. A letter you received from John Smith: Smith, John. Letter to the author. Prison Conclusion! 15 June 2005. Twain, Mark. “Banned in Concord.” Letter to Charles L. Webster.

18 Mar. 1885. Letter 850318 of Mark Twain . Ed. Counseling Essay Spiritual! Jim Zwick. Mask Essay! 2005. 10 Oct. 2005. Treat citation as if it is a book with no author stated. Counseling Essay! Indicate if the citation is for a chart or a map.

2004 Andex Chart . Chart. Windsor, ON: Andex, 2004. Canada . Map. Ottawa: Canadian Geographic, 2003. “Dallas TX.” Map. 2005 Road Atlas: USA, Canada, Mexico . Greenville, SC: Michelin, 2005. Components: 1) Name of composer. 2) Title of ballet, music or opera, underlined, 3) Form, number and key not underlined.

Beethoven, Ludwig van. Fur Elise. Strauss, Richard. Traumerei , op. 9, no. 4. Components for a published score, similar to a book citation: 1) Name of composer. 2) Underline title of the man mask, ballet, music, opera, as well as no. and op., important words capitalized, prepositions and counseling conjunctions in lower case. 3) Date composition written.

4) Place of publication: 5) Publisher, 6) Date of publication. Chopin, Frederic. Mazurka Op. 7, No. 1 . New York: Fischer, 1918. Ledbetter, Huddie, and John Lomax. Goodnight, Irene . 1936. New York: Spencer, 1950.

Stier, Walter C. Sweet Bye and Bye . How Do You Do A Research! London: Paxton, 1953. Weber, Carl Maria von. Invitation to the Dance Op. 65 . 1819. London: Harris, 1933. 29. Painting, photograph, sculpture, architecture, or other art form. Components for citing original artwork: 1) Name of artist. Counseling Direction! 2) Title of artwork, underlined. 3) Date artwork created.

4) Museum, gallery, or collection where artwork is and contrast essays on two housed; indicate name of spiritual, owner if private collection, 5) City where museum, gallery, or collection is paper outline located. Ashoona, Kiawak. Smiling Family . 1966. McMichael Canadian Art Collection, Brancusi, Constantin.

The Kiss . 1909. Direction Essay Spiritual! Tomb of T. Rachevskaia, Montparnasse. The Great Sphinx . [c. ! 2500 BC]. Giza. Ingres, Jean-Auguste-Dominique. Odalisque . 1814. Essay! Louvre Museum, Paris. Raphael. The School of how do outline, Athens . 1510-11.

Stanza della Segnatura, Vatican Palace, Rude, Francois. La Marseillaise . 1833-36. Arc de Triomphe, Paris. Components for artwork cited from a book: 1) Name of artist. Direction Essay Spiritual! 2) Underline title of artwork. 3) Date artwork created (if date is uncertain use [c. 1503] meaning [circa 1503] or around the paper, year 1503).

4) Museum, art gallery, or collection where artwork is house, 5) City where museum, gallery, or collection is located. 6) Title of book used. 7) Author or editor of book. 8) Place of publication: 9) Publisher, 10) Date of publication. 11) Other relevant information, e.g. figure, page, plate, or slide number.

Abell, Sam. Spiritual! Japan . 1984. National Geographic Photographs: The Milestones . By Leah Bendavid-Val, et al. Washington, DC: National Geographic, 1999. Carr, Emily. A Haida Village . [c. 1929]. McMichael Canadian Art Collection, Kleinburg, ON.

The McMichael Canadian Art Collection . Research! By Jean Blodgett, et al. Toronto: McGraw, 1989. 134. Kasebier, Gertrude. The Magic Crystal . [c. 1904]. Royal Photographic Society, Bath.

A Basic History of Art . By H.W. Janson and Anthony F. Janson. Englewood Cliffs, NJ: Prentice, 1991. 412. Leonardo, da Vinci. Mona Lisa (La Gioconda) . [c. 1503-5]. Louvre Museum, Paris.

Favorite Old Master Paintings from the Louvre Museum . New York: Abbeville, 1979. 31. Michelangelo. David . 1501-04. Accademia di Belle Arti, Florence. The Great. Masters . By Giorgio Vasari. Trans. Gaston Du C. de Vere.

New York: Park Lane, 1986. 226. Sullivan, Louis. Wainright Building . 1890-91. St. Louis, MO. Counseling Direction Essay! A Basic History of how do you do paper, Art . By H.W. Janson and Anthony F. Janson. Englewood Cliffs, NJ: Prentice,

Tohaku, Deme. Ko-omote Female Mask . Edo period [1603-1867], Japan. Naprstek. Museum, Prague. The World of Masks . By Erich Herold, et al. Trans. Dusan. Zbavitel. London: Hamlyn, 1992. 207. Vanvitelli, Luigi, and direction essay Nicola Salvi.

Chapel of St. John the Baptist . 1742-51. Sao Roque, Lisbon. By Rolf Toman, ed. Baroque: Architecture, Sculpture, Painting . Cologne: Konemann, 1998. Comparison And Contrast On Two! 118. Components for a personal photograph: 1) Subject (not underlined or put in quotes). 2) Name of person who took the photograph.

3) Date photograph taken. War in Iraq: Operation Iraq Freedom on CNN. Personal photograph by author. Great Wall of China, Beijing, China. Personal photograph by Cassy Wyse. 28 July 2005. Components: 1) Patent inventor(s) or owner(s). 2) Title of patent. 3) Issuing country and patent number. Direction Spiritual! 4) Date patent was issued. Arbter, Klaus, and Guo-Qing Wei. “Verfahren zur Nachfuhrung eines Stereo-Laparoskope.

in der minimal invasiven Chirurgie.” German Patent 3943917. July 1996. “Conversion of Calcium Compounds into Solid and to kill a mockingbird Gaseous Compounds.” US Patent 5078813. Kamen, Dean L., et al. “Transportation Vehicles and Methods.” US Patent 5971091. 31. Performance: (ballet, concert, musical, opera, play, theatrical performance) Disney’s The Lion King . By Roger Allers and Irene Mecchi. Essay! Dir.

Julie Taymor. Music and lyrics by Elton John and Tim Rice. Comparison And Contrast Essays On Two! Princess of Wales Theatre, Toronto. Spiritual! 9 June 2002. The Hobbit . By J.R.R. Tolkien. Dir. Kim Selody. Perf. Herbie Barnes, Michael.

Simpson, and Chris Heyerdahl. You Do Outline! Living Arts Centre, Mississauga, ON. The Nutcracker . By Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky. Chor. and Libretto by James. Kudelka. Cond. Ormsby Wilkins and Uri Mayer. National Ballet of. Canada. Hummingbird Centre, Toronto. 30 Dec.

1999. Phantom of the Opera . By Andrew Lloyd Webber. Lyrics by Charles Hart. Dir. Harold Prince. Based on counseling novel by the man, Gaston Leroux. Pantages Theatre, Toronto. 20 Sept. 1998.

The Shanghai Acrobats . By Incredible! Acrobats of China. Living Arts Centre, Mississauga, ON. 4 Mar. 2005. Components: 1) Title of episode, underlined; or in quotes if appropriate. 2) Title of direction essay spiritual, program, underlined. 3) Title of - why my school, series.

4) Name of network. 5) Radio station or TV channel call letters, 6) City of local station or channel. 6) Broadcast date. The CFRB Morning Show . By Ted Woloshyn. CFRB Radio, Toronto. 12 Sept. 2003.

Law and Order . Prod. Wolf Film, Universal Television. Essay! NBC Television Network. WHEC, Rochester, NY. ! 16 Oct. Counseling Direction Essay Spiritual! 2002. “New Threat from Osama?” By Jim Stewart. CBS News . WBEN, Buffalo. “New York Museum Celebrates Life of , Einstein.” By Martha Graybow. Reuters, New York.

WBFO, Buffalo. 13 Nov. Direction Spiritual! 2002. “The Nightmare Drug.” By Bob McKeown, Linden MacIntyre, and Hana Gartner. The Fifth Estate . Counseling Direction Spiritual! CBC, Toronto. 16 Oct. 2002. “U.S.: Tape Sounds Like Bin Laden.” AP, Washington, DC.

On Your Side . WGRZ-TV, Buffalo. Comparison And Contrast On Two! 13 Nov. 2002. 33. Recording – Music CD, LP, magnetic tape: 1) Name of author, composer, singer, or editor. 2) Title of song (in quotation marks). Counseling Direction! 3) Title of recording (underlined). 4) Publication medium (LP, CD, magnetic tape, etc.). 5) Edition, release, or version. 6) Place of publication: Publisher, Date of thesis essay, publication.

If citing from Internet, see Item 23. Backstreet Boys. Larger than Life . Millennium. CD. Essay! Exclusive Management by. The Firm, Los Angeles, CA. Mastered by Tom Coyne, Sterling Sound, NYC. Burch, Marilyn Reesor. Mosaic . CD. Writ., dir. and prod. Marilyn Reesor.

Burch. Choirs dir. Don and direction Catherine Robertson. Barrie, ON: Power. Plant Recording Studio, n.d. Burch, Marilyn Reesor. Mosaic . The Man Essay! CD. Writ., dir. and prod. Marilyn Reesor. Burch. Choirs dir.

Don and Catherine Robertson. Barrie, ON: Power. Plant Recording Studio, [c. 1997]. Note: “n.d.” means “no date” available. [c. 1997] means “circa 1997.” McDonald, Michael. No Lookin’ Back . LP.

Prod. Michael McDonald and. Ted Templeman. Engineered and mixed by R. ThinkPad ACP Patch for ThinkPad 600, 770, and 770E . Diskette. Vers. 1.0. Tape Recording: Cassette, DVD (Digital Videodisc), Filmstrip, Videocassette. Covey, Stephen R. Living the direction essay spiritual, 7 Habits: Applications and Insights . Essay Writing - Why My School! Cassette. tape recording read by author.

New York: Simon, Audio Div., 1995. Ginger . Solid Ground. Cassette tape recording from album Far Out . Vancouver: Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban . Dir. Alfonso Cuar o n. Counseling Spiritual! Based on novel. by J.K. Rowling.

Perf. Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint, and Emma Watson. DVD. Warner, 2004. Jane Austen’s Emma . Videocassette. Meridian Broadcasting. A Research Paper! New York: New Video Group, 1996. Kicking Screaming . Dir. Jesse Dylan.

Writ. Leo Benvenuti and Steve Rudnick. Perf. Will Ferrell and Robert Duvall. DVD. Universal, 2005. The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants . Dir. Direction! Ken Kwapis. Based on novel by. Ann Brashares.Perf. Amber Tamblyn, America Ferrera, Blake Lively, and Alexis Bledel.

DVD. Warner, Dungaree, 2005. Super Searching the Web . Videocassette. Lancaster, PA: Classroom Connect, The Wizard of essay i love, Oz . Dir. Victor Fleming. Based on book by Lyman Frank Baum. Perf. Judy Garland, Frank Morgan, Ray Bolger, Bert Lahr, Jack Haley, Billie Burke, Margaret Hamilton, Charley Grapewin, and the Munchkins. MGM, 1939.

VHS. Warner, 1999. State author, title of unpublished dissertation or thesis in quotes, label Diss. or MA thesis, name of essay, university, and the man in the iron essay year. Elmendorf, James. “The Military and the Mall: Society and Culture in Long Beach, California.” BA. thesis. Hampshire College, 1995. Jackson, Marjorie. “The Oboe: A Study of Its Development and Use.” Diss.

Columbia U, 1962.

Order Your Own Writing Help Now -
The Role of Religion and Spirituality in Counseling

Andy Martin zings an opponent, again. U. S. Senate candidate Andy Martin’s lawsuit charging “money laundering” by an opposing campaign has been transferred to federal court from state court by the opponent. Martin’s opponent has confessed that he is “Candidate X.” Patrick Hughes confesses: “I am Candidate “X” Hughes transfers Andy Martin’s “Money laundering” lawsuit to federal court. “The name you can trust” Republican for U. S. Senator. 30 E. Huron Street, Suite 4406. Chicago, IL 60611-4723. FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: Andy Martin says that Patrick Hughes is continuing his pattern of deceptive behavior. Hughes admits he is “Candidate X” and transfers Martin’s “Solo” lawsuit from spiritual state court to federal court. (CHICAGO)(November 9, 2009) Republican U. S. Senate candidate and insurgent “Internet Powerhouse” Andy Martin announced today that his primary opponent Pat Hughes has transferred the “Solo Family” lawsuit, originally filed in the Circuit Court of DuPage County, to federal court. “Mr. Essay Conclusion! Hughes is taking my lawsuit very seriously,” Martin noted. “He made a ‘federal case’ out of my claims that ‘Candidate X’ was breaking the law. Hughes has admitted he is ‘Candidate X.’ Amusingly, Hughes moved the essay spiritual, lawsuit to research methods, federal court even before the sheriff could serve the Solo Family defendants.

Both Solos admitted they are Hughes operatives. “Hughes has established a pattern of deceptive and manipulative behavior. Counseling Spiritual! Last summer he paid D. Paul Caprio to recruit ‘pro-family leaders’ to his campaign. Caprio did not disclose he was acting as a paid agent of the Hughes campaign. “Hughes then sent ‘consultant’ Jon Zahm out to attack me when I filed a meritorious complaint against Hughes because of his fraudulent behavior as an how do you do a research paper outline, attorney. Zahm appeared to be acting as a paid spokesman for Hughes, though Zahm now denies that claim. Direction Essay Spiritual! Hughes was forced to admit I was legally correct.

He had to pay his dues as an ‘active’ attorney or face professional discipline. “Then Hughes falsely claimed that Mike Ditka had both ‘endorsed’ Hughes and master agreed to serve on his ‘Finance Committee.’ Ditka denied both claims, although he later issued a lukewarm ‘endorsement’ of Hughes. Ditka has kept his distance from Hughes since ‘endorsing’ him. Direction Essay Spiritual! Some endorsement. Ditka flatly refused to serve on Hughes Finance Committee. “Then Hughes demanded that the thesis to kill, two African-American candidates withdraw from the spiritual, Republican Party senate primary. Hughes claimed he had a secret deal with Arrington and Wallace for them to withdraw. Both men denied Hughes’ claim. “Hughes then tried to use a straw man to to kill, order petitions from the direction spiritual, State Board of essays on two, Elections. When I offered Hughes the option of admitting he was ‘Candidate X’ and avoiding a lawsuit, Hughes chose to be sued. Counseling! Now that he has been sued, he has been forced to make an admission that he was indeed ‘Candidate X.’ We will be deposing his ‘workers’ to find out how they paid for master thesis research the petition copies. Counseling Direction Essay! “In addition to manifesting a continuously deceptive personality, Hughes also manifests gross incompetence as a lawyer. He was unlawfully holding himself out as a ‘General Counsel’ at a time when he had suspended his law license and essay - why my school gone on ‘inactive’ status.

That was a serious legal violation. Counseling Essay Spiritual! “Hughes now claims he has a right to you do paper, ‘copy petitions.’ I agree he has that right. Direction Spiritual! What Hughes does not have a right to do is launder money to pay for how do you do a research paper petitions in a way that disguises his payment for the petitions. If Hughes can’t even comprehend the basic ethical requirements of an attorney or federal candidate, how is counseling, he going to deal with the complexity of being a U. S. Senator?” Martin asks. “Obviously, Hughes is out of in the iron mask essay, his depth, and drowning. But then Hughes was unable to cope with the complexities of voting either, until he decided to become a candidate for U. S. Senator. He voted for the first time as a Republican in 2008. Counseling! What took him so long? He’s 40 years old.” © Copyright by Andy Martin 2009.

Andy Martin asks “Senate Conservatives Fund” for support to defeat Mark Kirk. U. Essay - Why I Love! S. Senate candidate Andy Martin says he is the only Republican who can defeat Mark Kirk in the Illinois Republican party primary. Counseling Direction Essay Spiritual! “The name you can trust” Republican for how do you do a research outline U. S. Senator/2010. Suite 4406, 30 E. Huron Street. Chicago, IL 60611-4723. Toll-free tel. (866) 706-ANDY. Counseling Essay! Toll-free fax (866) 707-ANDY. November 16, 2009. Senator Jim DeMint. Senate Conservatives Fund. How Do A Research! Alexandria, VA 22312. via fax (202) 228-5143. Dear Senator DeMint: I would like to ask for your support, and counseling direction essay also suggest why one of my primary opponents should not receive your support.

One of my primary opponents, Patrick Hughes, has been running around for the past couple of essay writing, months saying he is direction spiritual, a “conservative:” FACT: Hughes never voted in a Republican primary until last year (2008). He has only voted a handful of times in his entire life, says he was #8220;too busy to vote.#8221; Other than parroting a list of talking points he has no conservative record. Writing! FACT: Earlier this year, Hughes created an anti-tax “committee” that he claims is the sole basis of his experience to seek statewide office. Counseling Direction! The Committee has no track record to comparison essays on two people, speak of. Try and contact Hughes#8217; “committee.” Fact: Hughes said on August 20th he had “$400,000” in “commitments.” These “commitments” vanished by September 30th when he produced $130,000 in contributions. Spiritual! FACT: Hughes claimed he had the support of Mike Ditka, who then denied that fact, and then reversed himself again. Ditka has kept his distance from Hughes since the fracas. Hughes claimed Ditka was on his “finance committee,” which Ditka denied and has never revoked.

FACT: Hughes asked the two African-American candidates in the senate primary to withdraw, thereby casting a racist tint on how do a research his candidacy. Nice “image” for a novice Republican to project. FACT: Hughes lacked the counseling direction essay spiritual, petition signatures to file for the senate primary, and was forced to file on the last day because he didn’t have the necessary signatures. Hughes tried to paper over comparison and contrast on two people this failure by claiming he was “trying to counseling essay spiritual, file last, for last place on the ballot,” but ended up not filing last. Hughes is now trying to have the people who filed after him thrown off the ballot.

He is a laugh-a-minute. A Research Paper Outline! FACT: Your committee is apparently conducting some sort of poll this week. Hughes is asking his supporters to rig the poll in his favor. FACT: Hughes has used fraudulent campaign tactics. He hired a “consultant” to organize an direction essay, endorsement, but the consultant failed to tell the people he was soliciting that he had been paid by Hughes to do so. Another black eye for Hughes.

On and on it goes. FACT: Hughes has never before run for any office and he is a totally inexperienced candidate. He is not a “natural” candidate. There is no way he will come up to speed in the remaining seventy-five days of the campaign. How can anyone on your staff seriously consider endorsing such a clown? There are a number of reasons why you might not want to support me, and there is only one reason why you might back my candidacy: I can defeat Mark Kirk. That’s all that counts. If I take Kirk down on February 2nd, we will launch a conservative revolution. Join the A-Team.

FACT: Earlier today I lunched with a key media representative in Chicago. He was astounded by the brilliancy and boldness of my campaign strategy against Kirk, and will quietly assist. I actually have a media plan in effect to topple Kirk. All we need is the cash to rip him apart. No other primary candidate else even knows how to essays, approach media. Ask to see Hughes’ media plan.

FACT: I have over forty years of experience in direction essay radio and TV. Later this month we are launching a movie on Barack Obama, “Obama: The Hawai’i Years.” If you want to see a rough cut, just ask and we will let you see what it will look like. Essay Conclusion! FACT: My appearance on Hannity’s America in 2008 became one of the defining moments of the 2008 presidential campaign. The hard left is still fuming over me. Obama was concerned that my media activity was costing him millions of votes.

Obama sent Robert Gibbs on national TV to attack me by name, and trumped up negative front-page coverage in the New York Times. I am as tough a campaigner as they come. I do not need a crash course in counseling essay spiritual how to campaign or how to defend myself. I threw Obama’s mud right back at him. If John McCain had run a minimally competent campaign, he could have won.

FACT: Mark Kirk is a savvy and slippery opponent. Essays On Two People! The leftover political rumdums behind Hughes have no idea how to bring him down. Counseling Spiritual! No one else in Illinois politics has the means or the essay, guts to take on Kirk and drop him the way I do. Counseling Direction Spiritual! Period. FACT: I am controversial. Essay - Why I Love! My opponents love to use 25 year-old and essay spiritual 35 year—old court cases to attack me.

Obama and/or Kirk have flooded the Internet with attack videos. If I am so inconsequential, why is someone doing so much and working so hard to try to stop me? Obviously, “someone” knows I am the real threat to Obama/Kirk. Master Thesis Methods! I have the “ultimate endorsement:” I am Obama’s worst nightmare in his former senate seat. Counseling! FACT: I have over forty years of iron essay, political experience.

I helped send crooked Illinois politicians to jail (www.AndyMartin.com). I have made a lot (a lot) of enemies, and I earned very one of them. But you of all people know that “enemies” can be used to advantage. In 2010 the essay, public mood demands a reform candidate with an comparison, authentic anti-corruption record, not a sheet of talking points. I have that background. I worked in the senate for U. S. Senator Paul Douglas. Counseling Essay Spiritual! FACT: I lived in Baghdad part of 2003 and was a critic of the invasion.

I was Paul Bremer’s first critic. Go on the Internet and see for yourself. I know the truth about Kirk’s “military record.” I have actually been in to kill a mockingbird the places Kirk claims to have been. I am not sure Hughes has wandered much beyond the local Dairy Queen. Hughes is totally lacking in direction essay credentials. To support Hughes is to make Kirk look good by comparison. The Man Iron Essay! In 2004, Illinois Republicans brought in counseling direction essay an outside clown to run against Barack Obama. The clown made Obama look good by comparison. Essay Writing! If you support Hughes you will be making Kirk look good. Watch out for the “Obama effect.” It’s real.

FACT: You and I will disagree on counseling essay some issues. So what? We disagree on Gitmo. That’s good. ! I think for counseling essay spiritual myself. Hughes gets up and reads of counseling direction essay spiritual, a sheet of “conservative” talking points.

He has no ideas and no experience to on two, present to the public. Counseling Direction! As a senator, you know that we don’t have to agree on everything to work together to defeat a common foe: Kirk. I think I can convince you in a 15-minute meeting that I am your man. You will take some heat for supporting me, or even leaning in my direction. But if the cash flows, a public endorsement is essay writing - why my school, unnecessary. Just send money and watch us take Kirk apart. Unlike Hughes, I have done my negative research, and I have a suitcase full of anti-Kirk material to use. Hughes has nothing. Sadly, given all of his peregrinations, Hughes doesn’t even have a campaign. I am available next week to meet with you in Washington. I can hop on a plane and be there Monday or Tuesday.

I don’t know when the senate adjourns and you leave for South Carolina. Just say the word and I’ll be there. I think you will agree after a 15-minute meeting: I am your man. U. S. Senate candidate Patrick Hughes “disappears” Andy Martin promises a thorough investigation of his opponent’s “disappearance” “Too busy Hughes” was #8220;too busy#8221; to file for counseling spiritual U. S. Master Research Methods! Senator Monday. U. S. Senate candidate Andy Martin asks the obvious question: “What happened to Pat Hughes?” ANDY MARTIN /2010. Republican for U. S. Senator. “He works for all. the People of Illinois” 30 E. Huron Street.

Chicago, IL 60611-4723. FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: Andy Martin promises “full and fair investigation” of counseling direction essay spiritual, candidate’s “disappearance” “Christian leaders” dumfounded as candidate vanishes. Picketing set to resume at essay, Ditka’s; posters seeking information about “Too Busy Hughes’” disappearance will also circulate at Ditka’s. Is Pat Hughes “too busy” again? (CHICAGO)(October 27, 2009) Pat Hughes was “too busy” to vote for essay most of his adult life. Prison Essay Conclusion! He was “too busy” to declare himself a Republican until 2008.

And Monday, October 26th “Too Busy Hughes” was apparently “too busy” to file his nominating petitions for United States Senator. Direction Essay! The “Smoke Filled Room Nine” “Christian leaders” who endorsed Hughes in August, and who had shrunk to #8216;six#8217; individuals by master thesis research methods mid-October, were dumfounded to learn their candidate “missing in action” at the State Board of Elections. Essay! “We are promising a fair and impartial investigation,” Andy Martin pledged tongue-in-cheek. “We will find Pat Hughes and we will rescue him from writing - why i love my school whatever is holding him back from filing his petitions. Who knows what evil has befallen Hughes? “Was Hughes discouraged by the lack of financial support for his campaign, and the ‘disappearance’ of promised contributions? Was he discouraged by the on-again, off-again ‘Ditkagate’ controversy that left is reputation in spiritual tatters? Was it the chaos within his own campaign?

Did Mark Kirk bribe Hughes to withdraw, with Kirk’s mountain of ‘dirty dollars’ from lobbyists and special interests? Where is Hughes? “I was outside the to kill essay, Board of Elections at 4:45 A.M. Monday. Counseling Direction Essay Spiritual! Other statewide candidates were already in line (or else had ‘sitters’ holding down a place for thesis research them). But there was no sign of Hughes. Counseling Direction Essay Spiritual! “If Hughes does not surface soon, my campaign is comparison essays, prepared to offer a reward to ascertain his whereabouts. Unless, of course, Hughes is ‘too busy’ and does not want to be disturbed by the messy process of voting and running for office,” Martin noted. “If ‘Too Busy Hughes’ is alive, we will find him.” Readers of counseling direction, Obama: The Man Behind The Mask, say the people, book is still the only gold standard and practical handbook on Barack Obama#8217;s unfitness for the presidency. Buy it. Book orders: Amazon.com or http://OrangeStatePress.com. Immediate shipment from Amazon.com or signed copies (delayed for signing) from the publisher are available. URGENT APPEAL: The Committee of One Million to Defeat Barack Obama raises money to oppose President Barack Obama#8217;s radical agenda and also to support http://www.BoycottHawaii.com.

Please give generously. Our ability to fight and defeat Barack Obama#8217;s political agenda is directly dependent on essay spiritual the generosity of every American. #8220;The Committee of One Million to Defeat Barack Obama has no bundlers, no fat cats and no illegal contributions. Obama is opposed to almost everything America stands for,#8221; says Executive Director Andy Martin. #8220;But while Obama has raised a billion dollar slush fund, his opponents lack sufficient resources. Americans can either contribute now, or pay later. Master Research Methods! If we do not succeed, Obama will.#8221; Andy Martin is spiritual, a legendary Chicago muckraker, author, Internet columnist, radio talk show host, broadcaster and media critic. He has over forty years of broadcasting background in radio and television and is the dean of paper, Illinois media and communications. He is currently promoting his best-selling book, Obama: The Man Behind The Mask and producing the new Internet movie #8220;Obama: The Hawai#8217;i years.#8221; Andy is the direction essay, Executive Editor and publisher of a research outline, http://www.ContrarianCommentary.com.

Martin comments on regional, national and world events with more than four decades of experience. He holds a Juris Doctor degree from the University of counseling direction essay, Illinois College of Law and is a former adjunct professor of law at the City University of New York. Andy#8217;s columns are also posted at ContrarianCommentary.blogspot.com; contrariancommentary.wordpress.com. [NOTE: We frequently correct typographical errors and additions/subtractions on paper outline our blogs, where you can find the latest edition of this release.] MEDIA CONTACT: (866) 706-2639 or CELL (917) 664-9329 (cell not always on) © Copyright by Andy Martin 2009. Spiritual! U. Thesis Methods! S. Senate candidate Andy Martin sticks the fork in Carol Marin, and Pat Hughes. Picketing set to resume at Ditka’s to protest racist remarks by. Ditka, Caprio and Hughes. ANDY MARTIN /2010. Republican for U. S. Senator. “He works for all. the People of Illinois” 30 E. Counseling Direction Spiritual! Huron Street.

Chicago, IL 60611-4723. FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: Andy Martin links to comparison essays on two people, an accurate summary of “Ditkagate” Picketing set to resume at Ditka’s; watch for details. (CHICAGO)(October 26, 2009) Because of the great amount of media “disinformation” about Ditkagate, and counseling direction essay spiritual Carol Marin’s dishonest attempt to credit Mark Kirk for exposing Pat Hughes’ incompetence as a candifate, we provide the following link to a blog where the facts are correctly summarized: As for Mark Kirk, he knows where to go when he wants to and contrast essays people, steal a conservative idea: Andy Martin’s blogs. Attaboy Markie. Chicago Tribune: Andy Martin is an “absolutely brilliant campaigner.” [2/25/78] Just ask Pat Hughes what it’s like to run against Andy. Readers of Obama: The Man Behind The Mask, say the book is still the only gold standard and practical handbook on Barack Obama#8217;s unfitness for the presidency. Buy it.

Book orders: Amazon.com or http://OrangeStatePress.com. Immediate shipment from Amazon.com or signed copies (delayed for signing) from the publisher are available. URGENT APPEAL: The Committee of One Million to Defeat Barack Obama raises money to oppose President Barack Obama#8217;s radical agenda and also to support http://www.BoycottHawaii.com. Please give generously. Our ability to counseling direction essay spiritual, fight and defeat Barack Obama#8217;s political agenda is directly dependent on the generosity of every American. #8220;The Committee of One Million to Defeat Barack Obama has no bundlers, no fat cats and no illegal contributions. Obama is opposed to the man in the iron mask essay, almost everything America stands for,#8221; says Executive Director Andy Martin. Essay Spiritual! #8220;But while Obama has raised a billion dollar slush fund, his opponents lack sufficient resources.

Americans can either contribute now, or pay later. If we do not succeed, Obama will.#8221; Andy Martin is in the iron essay, a legendary Chicago muckraker, author, Internet columnist, radio talk show host, broadcaster and counseling essay spiritual media critic. He has over forty years of essays on two, broadcasting background in radio and television and is the dean of Illinois media and communications. He is currently promoting his best-selling book, Obama: The Man Behind The Mask and counseling spiritual producing the new Internet movie #8220;Obama: The Hawai#8217;i years.#8221; Andy is the Executive Editor and publisher of http://www.ContrarianCommentary.com. Martin comments on regional, national and world events with more than four decades of experience. He holds a Juris Doctor degree from the essay writing my school, University of essay, Illinois College of Law and is a former adjunct professor of law at the City University of New York. Andy#8217;s columns are also posted at ContrarianCommentary.blogspot.com; contrariancommentary.wordpress.com. [NOTE: We frequently correct typographical errors and additions/subtractions on our blogs, where you can find the latest edition of counseling essay, this release.] MEDIA CONTACT: (866) 706-2639 or CELL (917) 664-9329 (cell not always on) © Copyright by Andy Martin 2009. U. S. Senate candidate Andy Martin asks NFL Commissioner to investigate “Ditkagate” Martin says the relationship between NFL Hall of Famer Mike Ditka and “supremacist” candidate Pat Hughes may involve a criminal conspiracy. “Ditkagate” goes “viral” on the Internet. Republican for U. S. Senator. “He works for all. the People of Illinois” 30 E. Thesis To Kill A Mockingbird Essay! Huron Street, Suite 4406.

Chicago, IL 60611-4723. FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: ATTENTION SPORTS EDITORS and DAYBOOK/ASSIGNMENT EDITORS. ANNOUNCEMENT OF SATURDAY NEWS CONFERENCE IN CHICAGO. Andy Martin says Mike Ditka’s behavior during the month of October raises serious questions. Is Ditka being blackmailed by senate candidate Pat Hughes or is Ditka unable to counseling essay, remember recent events? The NFL is asked to investigate the peculiar circumstances of Mike Ditka and essay Pat Hughes. Picketing to resume at essay spiritual, Ditka’s Chicago restaurant. (CHICAGO)(October 24, 2009) Republican U. S. Senate candidate and insurgent “Internet Powerhouse” Andy Martin will hold a Chicago news conference Saturday, October 24th to disclose that he has asked NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell to open an , investigation into whether NFL Hall of Famer Mike Ditka is being blackmailed, or whether Ditka is in failing health and unable to essay, remember recent events. “We have now relabeled this scandal at ‘Ditkagate,’” Martin says. You Do A Research Paper! “We are making new plans for direction essay picketing at how do you do paper outline, Ditka’s. I went to Ditka’s recently, under cover. Contrary to what his publicist claims, I saw very few African-American customers. People need to know that for whatever reason or explanation, Ditka is linking himself to someone who wants to throw African-Americans off the bus.” Martin’s letter to the NFL Commissioner follows below: October 24th news conference details: U. S. Counseling! Senate candidate and Internet Powerhouse Andy Martin.

Sidewalk news conference, SE corner of Huron and Wabash, Saturday, October 24, 2009 1:00 P.M. Internet Powerhouse and U. S. ! Senate candidate Andy Martin. asks NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell to open an counseling essay spiritual, investigation into the tortured relationship between Mike Ditka and Pat Hughes, a supremacist candidate for U. S. Senator in Illinois. (866) 706-2639; Cell (917) 664-9329 (not always turned on) Republican for U. S. Senator/2010. “He Works for all the People of Illinois” Suite 4406, 30 E. Huron Street. Chicago, IL 60611-4723. Toll-free tel. (866) 706-ANDY. Toll-free fax (866) 707-ANDY. Comparison People! October 23, 2009. Commissioner Roger Goodell. National Football League. Counseling Essay Spiritual! 280 Park Avenue. New York, NY 10017. Writing! via fax (212) 681-7599.

Request for investigation of links between. Mike Ditka and “supremacist” candidate Pat Hughes. Counseling Essay Spiritual! Dear Commissioner Goodell: I am writing to suggest and how do you do paper outline respectfully request that you open an independent investigation into the relationship between NFL Hall of counseling, Famer Mike Ditka and “supremacist” candidate Patrick Hughes in Illinois. During the month of , October, the relationship between Ditka and Hughes has become increasingly bizarre, all while Hughes has continued to attack African-American candidates and demonstrate the counseling essay, condescending attitudes of a supremacist. Originally, Hughes claimed that Ditka endorsed him and agreed to serve on Hughes’ finance committee. Then Ditka, both through his attorney Steve Mandell and also his publicist Ken Valdiserri, denied any agreement for either an endorsement or a finance committee slot.

While Mr. Hughes and I are political opponents, I want to assure you I am only concerned with ascertaining the facts and the truth. Someone is lying through their teeth. And someone may be trying to blackmail Mike Ditka into endorsing a candidate, raising the possibility of essay writing i love, a criminal conspiracy to extort the Hughes endorsement from Mr. Ditka. There is counseling direction spiritual, also a serious possibility that Mike is suffering from old football injuries, and the current kerfuffle may be a warning sign of confusion on his part. And Contrast On Two People! In a statement earlier this week, Hughes again claimed that Ditka endorsed him. Hughes claimed the two men spent “45 minutes” together: Common sense tells you that if you spent 45 minutes alone with someone, or in spiritual a closed room with your wife and attorney, you would vividly remember that fact a couple of weeks later. But Ditka’s denials on October 15th showed no awareness of the time he allegedly spent with Hughes. Did Hughes and Ditka actually spend this time together?

Is Ditka aware of what Hughes claims? Is the joint statement on October 22nd a cover-up? The truth remains to be ascertained. The Man Iron Mask! I don’t doubt that if a celebrity such as Ditka brushed shoulders with someone in direction essay spiritual a receiving line, he might not remember the encounter weeks later. But spending 45 minutes alone with someone, and then having no recollection, is not believable. Writing - Why! Again, something is very suspicious. Hughes also claims that Ditka agreed to serve on direction spiritual his finance committee, a claim Ditka flatly and unequivocally denies, and has always denied. Again, what are the facts? Where lies the truth? Mr.

Valdiserri assured me on you do a research outline the 15th that (i) Ditka had not endorsed Hughes and (ii) that Valdiserri had communicated that fact to the media. Valdiserri apparently lied. This week, Ditka again used Valdiserri and Ditka’s attorney to deny any endorsement. Counseling Direction Essay Spiritual! Then, suddenly, Ditka completely reversed himself and said he was endorsing, but denying any finance committee role. Ditka also refuses to respond to how do outline, legitimate media inquires about the encounter with Hughes. Direction! I am sure you will appreciate that all of in the iron mask essay, this is very suspicious behavior. Direction Essay Spiritual! If Ditka suffers from memory problems, and has no recollection of writing - why i love, a 45 minute meeting, then any endorsement under any conditions may be suspect, even the “endorsement” on direction spiritual October 22nd.

Ditka is dodging the media; that raises more suspicions. Likewise, if Ditka did not endorse on prison essay conclusion the 15th, what made him reverse himself on the 22nd? Someone posted a comment on one blog suggesting Ditka may have an alcohol problem. If so, he needs treatment. If Ditka’s mental confusion is the result of counseling essay spiritual, a long-term concussion injury, again, “attention must be paid.” What makes all of these concerns so critical is that Ditka may have erred in what he said at the beginning of the the man essay, month, but by October 22nd he was certainly under no doubt that he was endorsing a supremacist candidate who had asked African-Americans to withdraw as U. S. Senate candidates and essay who apparently sent a saboteur to essay writing i love, a political breakfast to harass and heckle an African-American senate candidate who had beaten Hughes in a recent poll. There appear to be other dirty tricks which we are investigating. A few days ago you questioned whether Rush Limbaugh should be allowed to participate in the NFL. Ditka#8217;s transgressions are far more serious than anything Limbaugh has ever done.

The Ditka case is even more serious, because someone is apparently leading Mike astray and into counseling direction essay, a political thicket of supremacists and extremists. Asking the only two African-American candidates to withdraw as candidates is not a laughing matter. Mr. The Man In The Iron Essay! Hughes, thanks to me, is once again an active attorney (he had taken “inactive” status). Hughes has made accusations of fraud against Mike Ditka’s attorney, by claiming that Ditka’s attorney was present when Hughes was “endorsed.” A complaint to the Attorney Registration and Disciplinary Commission is being prepared. Mr. Hughes#8217; accusations of lying can again be found at: I have a lifetime of commitment to civil rights and counseling direction spiritual I will not let lies substitute for facts. On the other hand, if Mr. Ditka is being manipulated, and has difficulty making decisions for himself, or remembering them, then NFL fans ought to be aware of his health problems. ! Mike needs care.

In closing, I urge you to initiate a search for the truth and conduct a fair and impartial investigation of the facts. Clearly, Mr. Ditka’s lawyer and publicist bear some responsibility for the confusion. But as I reflect on Mike’s alleged 45 minute meeting with someone, which he had apparently forgotten a couple of weeks later, I am concerned that there may be a clinical problem. You should also be concerned.

Custom Essay Order -
Second edition Integrating Spirituality and Religion Into

essays essay 911 com If you are going to use a passage of Lorem Ipsum, you need to be sure there isn't anything embarrassing hidden in the middle of text. All the Lorem Ipsum generators on direction essay spiritual the Internet tend to repeat predefined chunks as necessary when looking at its layout fact that a reader will. If you are going to use a passage of Lorem Ipsum, you need to be sure there isn't anything embarrassing hidden in the middle of text. All the Lorem Ipsum generators on the Internet tend to repeat predefined chunks as necessary when looking at its layout fact that a reader will. Our Specialized Free Dissertation Consultations. Top Quality Academic Experts are available 24/7. The expert of Academic Editing and Proofreading industry has over grown over the years. We are self-assured you will get attracted towards our work which we produce we assure the prison, final high degree of the work. Unlike others, if your work doesn't meet our exacting standards, you can claim a full refund.

We promise you will love it. Consequently, we employ our editors and proofreaders from many different backgrounds. Some are teachers, examiners and researchers. We are the one who stipulate the proper provision in the industries of proofreading and editing to offer 24/7 support to our clients. • We provide authentic references relevant to counseling direction spiritual your paper. • Guaranteed original editing and proofreading. • Your satisfaction is on the first step. Top Quality Edit and Proofreading Service for your Essay and Assignments as per Academic Standards. Our proofreaders stipulate you the proper draft of your essay for counseling direction essay spiritual, the submission. We polish your words, choice of vocabulary, phrases and specially the grammatical errors, to verify your quotation and references agreed with the style guide.

HIGHLY EXPERIENCED PROOF READERS ARE HERE TO HELP YOU IN YOUR ESSAYS TO MAKE THEM THE BEST ONES. WE REFLECT ON THE QUALITY. Our professionals are here for your convenience. Conclusion! We focus on your work quality that would be the counseling direction, huge matter for us. Our editors are here to assist the student work which is thesis research methods, based on the essay, thesis and dissertation.

WE DELIVER QUALITY AS EVERYONE WANTS QUALITY PAPERS AND WE DON’T COMPROMISE ON QUALITY. EDITOR CREATE PROPER WAY OUT. Everything that editor do is counseling essay spiritual, unique for you. Essay! They ensure you to deliver plagiarism free content. The basic way for their proper attention towards your work is that they are the direction spiritual, professionals and they know your work importance as well as your field. IF YOU WANT PROFFESIONAL EDITORS YOU ARE AT THE RIGHT PLACE. WE HAVE THE PROFFESIONAL AND EXPERIENCED EDITORS FOR YOU. LINGUISTIC FEEDBACK AND EDITING. The editor concentrates towards the specific organization, paragraph structure, sentence making, appropriate tone and content evaluation. Our approach includes Parallel presentation for ideas, Peculiar diction, Argument evaluation, Coherence and logical conclusions. WE GIVE THE MOST PERFECT STYLES TO YOUR PAPERS AND EDIT IT ACCORDING TO YOUR REQUIREMENTS AS WE HAVE THE BEST EDITORS.

INTENSIVE FORMATTING AND FEEDBACK. In our services, we provide you the proper documentation, evaluation of sources and timeliness, authenticity and credibility for Parenthetical citation, provide proper work cited pages, Bibliographies and other reference sources. OUR EDITORS ARE HERE TO PROVIDE YOU WITH THE BEST THEY WILL SATISFY YOU AND PROVIDE YOU WITH THE PERFECT FORMATTED PAPER THAT WILL TAKE YOU TOWARDS SUCCESS. PROMINENT CLIENT’S SUPPORT. We support our client from every step. In The Iron Essay! We have an experience team to work with you to ease your academic tasks, with several ideas. Counseling! We Ensure perfection, Delivered your work before deadline, Guaranteed plagiarism free references. OUR FIRST PRIORITY IS TO SATISFY OUR CUSTOMER AND FOR THAT WE HAVE 24/7 ONLINE CUSTOMER CARE REPRESENTATIVE TO HELP OUR CUSTOMERS. UK Study Help have created a fully transparent refund policy as we believe that honesty is the writing - why i love, best policy. Counseling Direction Essay Spiritual! Customers are entitled to claim a full or partial refund if they are not satisfied with the master thesis, work provided by our expert editors. Customers can request a refund within 7 days after the order delivery under following situations only:

If the customer requested the counseling direction spiritual, first revision on the paper which came to be not satisfactory than he is entitled to request a 50% refund of the amount paid for the order. If the customer requested Second revision on the paper and he is still not satisfied with the master thesis research methods, delivered product than he is entitled to counseling direction request a 30% of the amount paid for the order. If the customer requested Third revision on the paper and still find’s the delivered product to be not satisfactory than he is entitled to request a 15% of the amount paid for the order. Customer would be required to provide valid reason and explanation for a research, requesting a refund and also proof of dissatisfaction. UK Study Help will provide 100% refund incase delivered order by counseling direction, editor was plagiarized. (Proof of plagiarism will be required)

UK Study Helpevaluate each refund requests carefully as there are usually unique reasons as to why a refund request is made by - why i love my school, the customers. Spiritual! Please note that if you request a refund, we may request documented proof that the essay - why, quality of essay your order is low (e.g., scan copy of your instructor’s feedback, plagiarism report, etc.). After an evaluation done by our Quality Assurance team by comparing their findings with the reasons for dissatisfaction, the necessary corrective actions will be taken. Any refund request must be made within the prison, Refund Period. A refund request will only spiritual be entertained if it is made within seven days of comparison delivery. Counseling Direction Essay Spiritual! Once the Refund Period elapses, UK Study Help will not refund any amounts paid. After the Quality Assurance Department has assessed the refund claim, the refund shall be made within 20 days. All refunds are made at the discretion of UK Study Help. ‘Agreement’ refers to these Terms of Service. ‘Company’ means the entity that provides independent research and writing services to Customers according to counseling direction spiritual the defined terms laid out in this Agreement. ‘Advisor’, is the essay writing - why i love, person, who has agreed to work with the Company (UK Study Help) on set out their limitations by the corporation to stipulate advisory services not above than the counseling essay spiritual, Company’s Regulations. ‘Editor/Expert’ is the , person, who has agreed to work with the Company on a freelance basis to provide research and writing services under the Company’s terms. ‘Customer’ is the person who places an Order with the counseling direction, Company to obtain the Product according to his or her requirements and governed by the defined terms and conditions laid out in this Agreement. ‘Product’ is a document in research methods an electronic format that is the direction essay spiritual, final result of Order completion. ‘Quality’ Assurance Department’ signifies the part of the Company’s organizational structure with the mission to guard and evaluate the quality of on two Product and service provided.

Agreement to Act as UK Study Help Agent for You. UK Study Help acts as an agent for qualified Assignment Editing Experts to sell original work to their customers The Customer appoints UK Study Help to locate an Assignment Editing Expert to carry out research and/or assessment services to the Customer during the term of the agreement in counseling direction accordance with these provisions The UK Study Help is and contrast essays on two people, entitled to refuse any order at their discretion and in such cases, will refund any payment made by counseling direction essay, the Customer in respect of essay writing - why my school that order. The prices and delivery times quoted on counseling spiritual the UK Study Help’s website are illustrative. If an alternative price and/or delivery time offered to master methods the Customer is unacceptable, the UK Study Help will refund any payment made by the Customer in respect of that order. In the event that the counseling direction essay spiritual, Customer is not satisfied that the Work meets the quality standard they have ordered, the Customer will have the remedies available to them as set out in this agreement The Customer is not permitted to make direct contact with the Assignment Editing Expert — the UK Study Help will act as an intermediary between the Customer and the Assignment Editing Expert. The agreement between the Customer and the UK Study Help shall commence once the UK Study Help have both confirmed that a suitable Assignment Editing Expert is how do paper outline, available to undertake the Customer’s order and have obtained payment from the Customer The Agreement will continue between the Parties until the direction spiritual, time period allowed for essay, amendments has expired, notwithstanding the subsisting clauses stated below, unless terminated sooner by either party in direction essay spiritual accordance with these provisions. In order to writing i love my school provide research and/or assessment services to fulfil the Customer’s Order, the counseling direction, UK Study Help will allocate a suitably qualified Assignment Editing Expert which it deems to hold appropriate levels of qualification and experience to undertake the Customer’s Order The UK Study Help undertakes to exercise all reasonable skill and judgment in allocating a suitable Assignment Editing Expert, having regard to the available Assignment Editing Experts’ qualifications, experience and quality record with us, and to any available information the UK Study Help has about the Customer’s degree or course Once the UK Study Help has located a suitable Assignment Editing Expert and obtained payment from the Customer, the essays people, Customer acknowledges that the counseling direction essay spiritual, Order is binding and writing my school no refund will be issued. The Customer will give the UK Study Help clear briefings and ensure that all the facts given about the Order are accurate The UK Study Help will co-operate fully with the Customer and essay spiritual use reasonable care and skill to make the Order provided as successful as is to be expected from a competent UK Study Help. The Customer will help the UK Study Help do this by making available to the UK Study Help all relevant information at the beginning of the transaction and co-operating with the UK Study Help throughout the transaction should the Assignment Editing Expert require any further information or guidance The Customer acknowledges that failure to provide such information or guidance during the course of the transaction may delay the delivery of their Work, and that the UK Study Help will not be held responsible for any loss or damage caused as a result of such delay. In such cases the the man iron, ‘Completion on counseling spiritual Time Guarantee’ will not apply. Where the Assignment Editing Expert or the and contrast on two, UK Study Help requires confirmation of any detail they will contact the Customer using the email address or telephone number provided by the Customer The Customer acknowledges that the UK Study Help may accept instructions received using these modes of contact and may reasonably assume that those instructions are generated from the Customer.

Delivery – “Completion on Time Guarantee” The UK Study Help agrees to facilitate delivery of all Work before midnight on the due date, unless the due date falls on a Sunday, Bank Holiday, Christmas Day, or New Year’s Day (“a Non-Working Day”), in direction essay which case the Work will be delivered the thesis to kill a mockingbird, following day before midnight The UK Study Help undertakes that all Work will be completed by essay spiritual, the Assignment Editing Expert on time or they will refund the Customer’s money in full and deliver their Work for free The relevant due date for master thesis methods, the purposes of this guarantee is the due date that is set when the order is allocated to an Assignment Editing Expert . Where a variation to essay spiritual the relevant due date is agreed between the UK Study Help and writing the Customer, a refund is not due The UK Study Help will not be held liable under this guarantee for any lateness due to technical problems that may arise due to counseling essay spiritual third parties or otherwise, including, but not limited to issues caused by Internet Service Providers, Mail Account Providers, Database Software, Incompatible Formats and iron mask essay Hosting Providers. The UK Study Help undertakes that if such technical problems occur with a system that they are directly responsible for or that third party contractors provide them with, that they will on request provide reasonable proof of these technical problems, so far as such proof is available, or will otherwise honor its Completion On Time Guarantee in full. Counseling Essay Spiritual! The UK Study Help will have no obligations whatsoever in relation to the Completion on Time Guarantee if the delay in the delivery of the comparison essays on two people, Work is as a result of the essay, Customer’s actions – including but not limited to where the Customer has failed to pay an outstanding balance due in relation to thesis to kill essay the Order, sent in extra information after the order has started or changed any elements of the order instructions. Delays on direction essay spiritual the part of the comparison essays on two people, Customer may result in the relevant due date being changed according to the extent of the delay without activating the Completion On Time Guarantee. Where the counseling direction essay, Customer has agreed for ‘staggered delivery’ with the Assignment Editing Expert , the Completion on Time Guarantee relates to the final delivery date of the Work and not to the delivery of individual components of the Work. The Customer agrees that the details provided at the time of placing their Order and making payment may be stored on the UK Study Help’s secure database, on iron mask the understanding that these details will not be shared with any third party The UK Study Help agrees that they will not disclose any personal information provided by the Customer other than as required to do so by any lawful authority, and/or to counseling direction spiritual pursue any fraudulent transactions The UK Study Help operates a privacy policy which complies fully with the thesis research methods, requirements of the Data Protection Act. Counseling Essay! The UK Study Help’s privacy policy is available on to kill a mockingbird the UK Study Help’s websites and a copy can be provided on request. The Customer may not request amendments to essay spiritual their Order specification after payment has been made or a deposit has been taken and the Order has been assigned to the man in the iron mask an Assignment Editing Expert The Customer may provide the Assignment Editing Expert with additional supporting information shortly after full payment or a deposit has been taken, provided that this does not add to or conflict with the details contained in their original Order specification If the Customer provides additional information after full payment or a deposit has been taken and this does substantially conflict with the details contained in the original Order specification, the UK Study Help may at their discretion either obtain a quote for direction, the changed specification or reallocate the Order, as soon as is reasonable, to a different Assignment Editing Expert without consulting the Customer. Comparison On Two! The Customer understands that this may result in a delay in counseling direction essay the delivery of their Work for which the UK Study Help will not be held responsible. Under these circumstances, the ‘Completion on Time’ Guarantee will not be payable.

The UK Study Help agrees that if the Customer believes that their completed Work does not follow their exact instructions and/or the guarantees of the a research paper, Assignment Editing Expert as set out on the UK Study Help website, the Customer may request amendments to the Work within 7 days of the counseling spiritual, delivery date, or longer if they have specifically paid to extend the amendments period. Research Methods! Such amendments will be made free of charge to the Customer The Customer is permitted to make one request, containing all details of the required amendments. Spiritual! This will be sent to the Assignment Editing Expert for comment. If the request is reasonable, the Assignment Editing Expert will amend the writing i love, Work and return it to the Customer within twenty-four hours. The Assignment Editing Expert may request additional time to counseling essay complete the amendments and this may be granted at the discretion of the Customer.

If the UK Study Help agrees to refund the Customer in full or part, this refund will be made using the credit or debit card that the Customer used to make their payment initially. If no such card was used (for example, where the Customer deposited the fee directly into comparison and contrast essays on two the UK Study Help’s bank account) the UK Study Help will offer the Customer a choice of essay spiritual refund via bank transfer or credit towards a future order. All refunds are made at the discretion of the UK Study Help. Unless payment is taken at the time of placing an order, once the UK Study Help has found a suitably qualified and experienced Assignment Editing Expert to undertake the Customer’s order, they will contact the Customer by prison essay, email to take payment. If, at counseling direction essay spiritual their discretion, the UK Study Help accepts a deposit rather than the full value of the Order, the Customer acknowledges that the full balance will remain outstanding at all times and a mockingbird will be paid to the UK Study Help before the delivery date for the Work. The Customer agrees that once an Order is paid for then the Assignment Editing Expert allocated by the UK Study Help begins work on that Order, and that the Order may not be cancelled or refunded. Until payment or a deposit has been made and the Order has been allocated to an Assignment Editing Expert , the thesis to kill, Customer may choose to continue with the Order or to cancel the Order at direction essay spiritual any time The Customer agrees to be bound by essay conclusion, the UK Study Help’s refund policies and acknowledges that due to the highly specialized and individual nature of the counseling essay, services that full refunds will only be given in the circumstances outlined in prison essay conclusion these terms, or other circumstances that occur, in which event any refund or discount is given at the discretion of the UK Study Help. UK Study Help provides well written, customer Assignment and Essay papers to direction spiritual the students. Papers provided are only for the reference purposes to assist the writing - why, buyer by providing a guideline and the product provided is intended to be used for direction, research or study purposes.

The Customer acknowledges that it does not obtain the copyright to the Work supplied through the UK Study Help’s services The Customer acknowledges that the UK Study Help, its employees and the Assignment Editing Expert s on master thesis methods its books do not support or condone plagiarism, and counseling essay spiritual that the UK Study Help reserves the right to refuse supply of services to thesis research those suspected of such behavior. The Customer accepts that the UK Study Help offers a service that locates suitably qualified Assignment Editing Expert s for direction essay spiritual, the provision of independent personalized research services in order to help students learn and advance educational standards, and that no Work supplied through the UK Study Help may be passed off as the comparison and contrast on two people, Customer’s own or as anyone else’s, nor be handed in as the Customer’s own work, either in whole or in part. Counseling Essay Spiritual! In addition, the to kill a mockingbird essay, Customer undertakes not to carry out counseling spiritual any unauthorized distribution, display, or resale of the Work and the Customer agrees to handle the research, Work in a way that fully respects the fact that the Customer does not hold the counseling direction essay, copyright to the Work. The Customer acknowledges that if the UK Study Help suspects that any essays or materials are being used in violation of the above rules that the writing i love my school, UK Study Help has the right to refuse to carry out counseling spiritual any further work for the person or organization involved and comparison and contrast on two that the UK Study Help bears no liability for any such undetected and/or unauthorized use The UK Study Help agrees that all Work supplied through its service will not be resold, or distributed, for remuneration or otherwise after its completion. The UK Study Help also undertakes that Work will not be placed on any website or essay bank after it has been completed. Simon Evans ( Student ) The manner UK study help has removed grammatical, spelling and direction essay different mistakes from my research paper, it modified into amazing. Robert Perry ( Student ) It's far absolutely a difficult mission for me to finish my assignments until the professional consultants of the man UK study help. Jessica Rowe( Student ) I really impressed by the work quality provided by you in such economical price. We stipulate editing and proofreading for correction in style, citation, structure, grammatical issues, argument issues and context etc. The reference content which we deliver to the client is always authentic and proofread by relevant reference sources. Best Grade Guaranteed.

We are here for you to fulfill your needs with your spelling, grammar, punctuation and as well as your work layout. We do not provide with any form of written papers to students. This site is essay spiritual, primarily built towards guiding the the man in the mask, students in ways where they will be able to counseling grasp the ideas and the man implement them in counseling their own work. You can contact us for further details. Copyrights 2016 All Rights Reserved.

We Value your inquiry and consider it our Top Priority to Get Back to you soon as possible with the comparison and contrast essays, most relevant answer.

Write My Paper For Me -
Counseling vs Spiritual Direction | …

Cashier Resume: Sample Complete Guide [+20 Examples] Imagine that you’re applying for a part-time cashier job at counseling direction essay spiritual, your local mall. And lo and behold, you have to i love my school, turn in a resume. What gives? When you applied for a cashier position at Walmart, you only had to fill out an application. Such a simple job as taking money from customers and hiding it in a drawer can’t merit a professional resume, can it? Well, if you’re here, it must.

There’s a way to write a cashier resume sample that’s as simple as ringing people up at the grocery store. At the same time, you want to make sure that you’re the person who gets the counseling spiritual job. That’s why this guide will show you: How to make a cashier resume for a part-time cashier job that reflects the skills you need. Resume tricks that will skyrocket your resume for a cashier job past the competition. Simple and easy resume writing tips that you can use later in in the essay life. Here’s a sample resume for a cashier made using our resume builder. Want to save time and direction essay spiritual, have your resume ready in 5 minutes? Try our resume builder . How Do You Do A Research Paper. It’s fast and easy to direction, use.

Plus, you'll get tips and a research paper outline, right vs. wrong examples while writing your resume. See +20 resume templates and direction, create your resume here . What’s the Best Format for the man in the essay, a Cashier Resume? Most cashier positions are entry-level roles. You plan to ring up shoppers at the local mall to help pay for counseling direction essay spiritual, college. Or you want that part-time cashier job at the supermarket or movie theater for some extra pocket money. On the flip side, let’s say you do have experience. You’ve held a couple of cashier positions. In either case, which resume format should you choose? Regardless, you’ll want to use a simple, traditional resume format.

That’s why the reverse-chronological resume format works best in both scenarios. Let's start with an entry-level cashier resume with no experience. The benefit of the reverse-chronological format is that you can play with the layout. The education or experience sections can come first. Then you list each item in the reverse-chronological order.

That way your most recent experiences come first. If you have experience, the reverse-chronological format emphasizes your work history. The result is direction essay a clean and natural flow for your cashier resume template. Pro Tip: Your most relevant skills and thesis to kill, experience should always go in counseling spiritual the top third of your resume. That way, the hiring manager sees your value first.

Not sold on the reverse-chronological resume format? Want to see more sample cashier resume formats? Read our guide: “ 3 Resume Formats: How to Choose the Best One [Examples] ” Cashier: Resume Summary or Resume Objective? After your contact information, what comes next? The best resumes for cashiers open with a resume summary or resume objective. But what’s the difference? Entry-level Cashier Resume Objective.

A resume objective is a quick introduction at the beginning of your resume. It tells the employer who you are now and why you would be a great cashier. It’s short and to comparison and contrast essays people, the point. A resume objective is counseling direction spiritual better suited to entry-level cashier resumes. Try to show relevant skills gained through other experience. Comparison And Contrast On Two People. Go for skills learned at direction, school or previous jobs. Friendly Psychology major with 2+ years experience delivering excellent customer service as a Server. Master Thesis Methods. Quick learner with excellent time management skills, can prioritize tasks. Seeking to develop my experience as a Cashier at Le Cote Boutique. Hospitality undergraduate with an understanding of customer service. Direction. Looking for a cashier job.

Don’t tell the hiring manager what you want, tell them what you can give them. A resume summary has a bit more meat on its bones. It’s suited to how do you do a research, professionals with experience. So, a cashier supervisor should use a summary instead of counseling direction spiritual a resume objective. To write an excellent resume summary, include a brief overview of essay i love your best skills most relevant to counseling, the job. Personable Head Cashier with 5+ years experience with large department stores and you do a research paper outline, boutique retailers. Can process various types of transactions while delivering excellent customer service. Seeking to expand sales skills as Head Cashier at your company. Experience training junior staff. I am seeking a position as a Head Cashier at your department store. I wish to develop my sales skills before graduating.

Pro Tip: Think of your resume objective or resume summary as an essay spiritual elevator pitch. If you had to in the iron essay, sum up your experience and aspirations in a couple of sentences, what would you say? How to Put Cashier Experience on a Resume. Let’s say you’ve held jobs in the past. After your introduction, you’ll want to counseling direction essay spiritual, lead with your experience. Let’s say you’ve even held lots of part-time cashier jobs in the past. The Man Iron Mask. You don’t have to include every job in your cashier resume experience section. Instead, choose those that had similar responsibilities and skills. Just be careful not to leave large gaps on an experienced cashier resume, as this can raise red flags with the direction spiritual hiring manager. June 2016 - September 2016.

JC Penny’s Department Store. Trained 5 new members as full-time cashiers. Thesis To Kill A Mockingbird. Managed 3 junior staff members in the Accessories Department. Direction. Dealt with customer requests and issues, helping the prison conclusion store achieve the direction highest customer satisfaction rate in the region. June 2016 - September 2016. JC Penny’s Department Store. Head cashier on department floor. Greeted customers and dealt with requests. Comparison People. Helped junior members of the team.

Notice how the “right” candidate uses achievements to direction essay spiritual, illustrate the value of her work. Her customer service skills helped the store achieve the highest customer satisfaction rating. The hiring manager will now imagine that she can do the same for them. Also, notice the addition of numbers. She trained five employees and master thesis, managed three. Counseling Spiritual. Using numbers gives the hiring manager a realistic idea of what you can handle. Plus, it draws the eye of the recruiter to to kill a mockingbird essay, the item. Essay Spiritual. So, use numbers when you want to highlight a skill and show what happens when you use it. But what if you’re a teenager applying for your first job? What can you put in the experience section of your teen cashier resume?

You can include non-traditional work. Examples of non-traditional work include: Internships Student Organizations Practicums (Student Teaching) Volunteer Work Babysitting Personal Projects Work Study. October 2016 - March 2017. Daisy Care Home For The Elderly. Greeted all residents in a friendly, polite manner. Patiently listened to counseling direction essay, resident requests to help make them more comfortable.

Participated in daily priorities, taking responsibility for cleaning tasks. October 2016 - March 2017. Daisy Care Home For The Elderly. Visited a care home once a week to help staff with various tasks. List responsibilities that use skills that can translate to and contrast essays on two people, a cashier job. For example, the “right” candidate has listed greeting residents as a responsibility. That responsibility translates to customer service skills in action.

Pro Tip: Include powerful action words instead of starting every responsibility with “responsible for.” Action words can make your cashier resume sample shine. Your Education Section Underperforming? It Might Be. I know what your thinking. Counseling Essay Spiritual. Is the education section necessary for thesis to kill a mockingbird essay, a basic cashier resume template? After all, some cashier jobs have no educational requirements. Well, you’re not wrong. Spiritual. But if you’re a student, your education is your strongest experience. So, you’ll want to consider putting your education section after your introduction.

Plus, hiring managers may favor candidates with high school diplomas for full-time roles. So, it’s best to put what education you have on your resume. Here’s how to add your high school education to cashier resume: River Creek High School, River Creek, PA. Here’s how to add your education as an ongoing college student: Purdue University, West Lafayette, Indiana. Expected to graduate in 2019 with a BS in Athletic Training. Here’s how to add education that you did not complete as a college student: Purdue University, West Lafayette, Indiana. 2010-2012 Completed 50 credits toward a BS in Athletic Training. Pro Tip: You can add awards and to kill a mockingbird, a coursework description to this section to direction, fill out your resume for a cashier position.

How to Put Skills on a Resume for a Cashier. For a cashier resume, including a skills section is crucial. A skills section shows hiring managers that you have the skills and essay, abilities to counseling essay spiritual, be a cashier. But which skills should go on and contrast essays, a resume for a cashier? Start by listing any cashier skills that you have that the direction hiring manager also listed in the cashier job description. Then consider adding a couple of and contrast essays people your best universal cashier skills to your resume. What are universal cashier skills? They are skills that you use as a fast food cashier at essay, McDonald's one day and thesis, as a pharmacy cashier clerk the direction next. How Do You Do Paper. A good example is cash handling. No matter what, you have to know how to direction spiritual, handle cash to be a cashier. One of the top universal skills for a cashier is active listening.

And you don't need cashier experience at a restaurant or department store to list active listening on your cashier resume. Here are some more universal hard and soft skills that are great for cashier resumes: Of course, the list is not exhaustive. And you can use these cashier skills whether you’re applying at a research outline, a gas station or a Target. Just remember to start with the direction essay spiritual skills you find in the cashier job description. Now, you have a list of lead cashier resume skills, but how do you add them? Excellent active listening and communication skills. Efficient with customer complaints and requests. Operate cash registers and thesis to kill essay, various POS systems. Math - can make most calculations mentally. Handle cash, checks, and returns.

Speak intermediate Spanish and French. Remember to be specific. The hiring manager will have a clearer idea of what you can do. Would you rather hire someone who can do math in their head or someone who can do “math?” Pro Tip: You will want to counseling essay spiritual, go beyond adding a skills section.

Often, hiring managers scan resumes looking for skills mentioned in in the iron mask essay the cashier job description. That's why you'll want to sprinkle cashier resume skills throughout your document. How to Add Other Sections for an Effective Resume. Let’s face it. You're going to compete with other qualified candidates. So, what do you have that other candidates don't?

One way to set yourself apart from the competition is to include a hobbies and interests section. Adding hobbies can help you in counseling essay spiritual two ways: Hobbies can show that you fit in thesis research methods with the culture of the company. Essay Spiritual. Your interests will show the hiring manager a bit of conclusion your personality. Try to choose hobbies that either fit with the direction essay company’s brand or work culture. And, in the case of a customer service cashier resume, you can choose hobbies that show you have a social personality. Let’s say you’re writing a retail cashier resume for a women’s retailer. Here are some examples of hobbies and interests to include:

I enjoy pairing accessories with outfits and master thesis research, keeping up with the latest fashion trends. I do volunteer work at my local second-hand clothing store. Pro Tip: Your hobbies can be great icebreaker topics during your interview. Direction Spiritual. Make sure you only add things to your cashier resume in which you have a genuine interest. That way you can talk about them with passion if they come up in conversation later. Here’s the Most Common Myth About Cover Letters.

You might assume that cashiers don't need to write cover letters. A resume is more than enough. At this point, you’re surprised you have to turn in a simple cashier resume in the first place. So, a cashier cover letter would be overkill, right? Well, not always. Some hiring managers still want cover letters. Essay. And sending one can only help your chances of landing the job. Cover letters can show you have excellent communication skills. You get a chance to tell the hiring manager more about your personality. You can explain inconvenient gaps or shortcomings in your work history.

The good news? Cashier cover letters don’t need to to kill, be very lengthy. All you have to do is use your letter to tell the counseling direction hiring manager why you want the writing - why i love my school job. Show some enthusiasm. But let’s be honest. Let’s say you only want the job for the extra cash. Do you believe in the products they sell? Would you be proud of representing the company’s brand? If yes, go with it. Selling products is one of the responsibilities of a cashier.

And that's especially true in a retail environment. Pro Tip: Always address the direction essay spiritual hiring manager by name if you know it. If you’re not sure, call the prison conclusion company or ask in person who will read your resume. You won't often find yourself in a position where you must turn in a resume for a cashier job. But when you do, resist the temptation to counseling spiritual, send a weak, generic document. Use the opportunity.

Set yourself apart from the competition. Even if you only want to be a cashier to bridge the gap between school and “real work,” don’t say that. Treat your entry-level cashier resume as a serious, professional document. And when you do, that could open a lot of doors for , you. The least it will do is direction essay spiritual land you that cashier job you want right now.

Did we miss anything? If you are still struggling with how to the man iron mask essay, write a cashier resume, let us know in the comments, and we will do what we can to help. Essay. Thanks for reading! Simran is a UK based freelance researcher and writer covering careers and self-development. Master. She has spent over counseling essay spiritual, six years in headhunting and talent insight and direction essay spiritual, has a Masters in Social Research.